News / The mood in air cargo is upbeat, but watch for pressure on profitability
An upbeat air cargo industry is this week celebrating a return to growth and noted positive ...
News / 737 NG freighter conversion market is struggling to take off
Boeing 737 classics (-300s and -400s) will continue to dominate the narrowbody freighter conversion market ...
Recommends / 3D printing already a threat to traditional spare parts supply chain
A good article in Forbes by Oliver Wyman on 3D printing and how it will ...
News / CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
These are (relatively) good days for CEVA – despite its announcement that revenues fell 4% ...
Recommends / Starry-eyed Amazon chief Jeff Bezos reveals Earth-Moon shipping plans
Anyone who’s seen Apollo 13 – either the Tom Hanks movie, or the four days ...
Recommends / Trump talk rattles aerospace industry, up and down supply chain
Companies along Boeing’s supply chain are growing increasingly concerned over the impact Donald Trump’s “buy ...
People / B&H Worldwide names Blas Jimenez national operations manager in the US
Forwarder B&H Worldwide has made a double appointment, with Blas Jimenez (pictured above) becoming national operations ...
Recommends / The new value equation in contract logistics
Contract logistics is changing. Customers are shifting the goalposts so that it is no longer ...
News / ATSG buys Pemco as customer Amazon lures more shippers into its distribution net
Amazon and its supplier ATSG appear to be extending their reach into transport, with the news ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates