Long Read / A vertical really taking off: aerospace logistics – the latest Loadstar LongRead
The aerospace logistics sector is thriving, with commercial airlines expecting to double the number of ...
Recommends / Boeing-Iran $16.6bn deal for jets the first since 1979
Some 100,000 jobs and several billion dollars have been secured by Boeing in its deal ...
Comment / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
Comment / The Brexit effect seems positive when it comes to the UK air freight market
It is difficult to hear of any change in the UK at the moment without ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
Recommends / Trump's election casts doubt on 'Boeing's Bank' and international aviation trade
OK, so there are a lot of stories in the press at the moment about ...
People / B&H International appoints Mark Nightingale from UPS
Freight forwarder B&H Worldwide has appointed Mark Nightingale (pictured) as regional managing director, EMEA. Mr Nightingale ...
News / Cargo boost for Heathrow as ABC's twice-weekly freighter takes off for Moscow
Heathrow has scored a welcome freight goal with the news that AirBridgeCargo is to launch ...
Recommends / Oil heading for $40 if OPEC fails, says Goldman
There is no denying that low oil prices have made a significant mark on the ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam