Recommends / Trump talk rattles aerospace industry, up and down supply chain
Companies along Boeing’s supply chain are growing increasingly concerned over the impact Donald Trump’s “buy ...
People / B&H Worldwide names Blas Jimenez national operations manager in the US
Forwarder B&H Worldwide has made a double appointment, with Blas Jimenez (pictured above) becoming national operations ...
Recommends / The new value equation in contract logistics
Contract logistics is changing. Customers are shifting the goalposts so that it is no longer ...
Long Read / A vertical really taking off: aerospace logistics – the latest Loadstar LongRead
The aerospace logistics sector is thriving, with commercial airlines expecting to double the number of ...
Recommends / Boeing-Iran $16.6bn deal for jets the first since 1979
Some 100,000 jobs and several billion dollars have been secured by Boeing in its deal ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
Comment / The Brexit effect seems positive when it comes to the UK air freight market
It is difficult to hear of any change in the UK at the moment without ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
Recommends / Trump's election casts doubt on 'Boeing's Bank' and international aviation trade
OK, so there are a lot of stories in the press at the moment about ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals