Recommends / Oil heading for $40 if OPEC fails, says Goldman
There is no denying that low oil prices have made a significant mark on the ...
People / Robert van de Weg takes over commercial activities across Volga-Dnepr Group
Robert van de Weg is to become head of sales and marketing across the Volga-Dnepr ...
Recommends / China and UK agree on unlimited number of freighter flights
Well it appears the confused UK government has managed to make one post-Brexit decision: it ...
Recommends / Design icons: the men behind the 747, the AN-124 and the IL-76
For the aviation buffs out there, here is a great article from Volga-Dnepr Group’s Cargo ...
Recommends / Why Boeing and Airbus sales to Iran are a big ****ing deal
Colloquial commentary on President Obama’s recent decision to defy Congress and allow Boeing and Airbus ...
News / IAG Cargo invests in top end of the market with major new freight facility
IAG Cargo is bucking trends and investing in air freight – with an eye firmly ...
News / National Airlines needs US safety rule exemption to fly more oversize cargo
US cargo carrier National Airlines is hoping to increase its business in the outsize cargo ...
News / AirBridgeCargo takes off for Seattle as its US ambitions continue
Competition in the US market has increased again as AirBridgeCargo launched its sixth US destination, ...
Recommends / Typhoon Meranti hits Xiamen airport and Kaohsiung port
Xiamen Airport has been badly damaged by Typhoon Meranti, according to Flightglobal. While there is ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy