Recommends / China and UK agree on unlimited number of freighter flights
Well it appears the confused UK government has managed to make one post-Brexit decision: it ...
Recommends / Design icons: the men behind the 747, the AN-124 and the IL-76
For the aviation buffs out there, here is a great article from Volga-Dnepr Group’s Cargo ...
Recommends / Why Boeing and Airbus sales to Iran are a big ****ing deal
Colloquial commentary on President Obama’s recent decision to defy Congress and allow Boeing and Airbus ...
News / IAG Cargo invests in top end of the market with major new freight facility
IAG Cargo is bucking trends and investing in air freight – with an eye firmly ...
News / National Airlines needs US safety rule exemption to fly more oversize cargo
US cargo carrier National Airlines is hoping to increase its business in the outsize cargo ...
News / AirBridgeCargo takes off for Seattle as its US ambitions continue
Competition in the US market has increased again as AirBridgeCargo launched its sixth US destination, ...
Recommends / Typhoon Meranti hits Xiamen airport and Kaohsiung port
Xiamen Airport has been badly damaged by Typhoon Meranti, according to Flightglobal. While there is ...
Recommends / Boeing: China will be first $1 trillion aviation market
If you are frightened of overcapacity in the airline industry, it’s probably best not to ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam