Recommends / Boeing-Iran $16.6bn deal for jets the first since 1979
Some 100,000 jobs and several billion dollars have been secured by Boeing in its deal ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
Comment / The Brexit effect seems positive when it comes to the UK air freight market
It is difficult to hear of any change in the UK at the moment without ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
Recommends / Trump's election casts doubt on 'Boeing's Bank' and international aviation trade
OK, so there are a lot of stories in the press at the moment about ...
People / B&H International appoints Mark Nightingale from UPS
Freight forwarder B&H Worldwide has appointed Mark Nightingale (pictured) as regional managing director, EMEA. Mr Nightingale ...
News / Cargo boost for Heathrow as ABC's twice-weekly freighter takes off for Moscow
Heathrow has scored a welcome freight goal with the news that AirBridgeCargo is to launch ...
Recommends / Oil heading for $40 if OPEC fails, says Goldman
There is no denying that low oil prices have made a significant mark on the ...
People / Robert van de Weg takes over commercial activities across Volga-Dnepr Group
Robert van de Weg is to become head of sales and marketing across the Volga-Dnepr ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates