News / Consolidation 'inevitable' as freight forwarders see challenges grow as market shrinks
Revenues in the global freight forwarding market declined by 1.6% last year, due to continuing ...
Comment / Analysis: FedEx investors balance new European footprint against domestic business risk
On a call with analysts last week, FedEx executives acknowledged they needed a “crystal ball” ...
Recommends / Will Brexit close the doors on Open Skies?
The big Brexit question in aviation is whether the UK will continue to be in ...
News / New technology is key to 3PL growth – but it must add value for their 'shipper partners'
Growth for 3PLs will be boosted through investment in technology – but it must add value for customers, delegates ...
Recommends / Brazil lifts foreign ownership cap for airlines, as India relaxes its rules
Brazil has followed India in lowering the foreign ownership cap on airlines – non-Brazilian companies ...
Recommends / Brexit: what next for Heathrow, manufacturing and trade?
There’s little other news today than Brexit and the ramifications for a country which now ...
News / Russian government reportedly eyeing Volga-Dnepr's AN-124s
The Russian press are reporting a certain amount of political sabre-rattling in response to Volga-Dnepr ...
News / MIQ Logistics wins five-year French Connection contract
One of the UK’s leading fashion brands French Connection has signed a five-year inbound logistics ...
Recommends / FedEx CEO Smith on TNT merger: ‘two plus two equals seven’
FedEx has said it will tread carefully with TNT’s brand in Europe, which in some ...
- 1.Liner exec calls for staff skills drive - "shipping salespeople might as well be Lidl cashiers"
- 2.Boost for Hyundai Merchant Marine as starts talks to join 2M alliance
- 3.New technology may point the way freight forwarders can pull back eroding margins
- 4.First big containerships en route to the Panama Canal, leaving workhorse vessels to bow out
- 5.'Bizarre twist' as HMM changes tack and starts to woo 2M Alliance for membership
- 1. Mithun Chandra on 'Bizarre twist' as HMM changes tack and starts to woo 2M Alliance for membership
- 2. Ale Pasetti on Comment: just wondering, would APMM consider a future without a container line?
- 3. Ahmed on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. firminfo on Boost for Hyundai Merchant Marine as starts talks to join 2M alliance
- 5. Chuck F on Pilot shortage threatens regional air cargo links, carrier association warns
TopicsBangladesh Germany emerging markets Merger Mania Takeover Talk FedEx Financial footings TNT Brexit EU Open Skies & level playing fields 3PLs forwarders IT Tomorrow's World airlines Brazil India AirBridgeCargo AN-124 Boeing Cargologicair Russia Volga Dnepr French Connection Long Tall Sally MIQ Logistics Talking shop: the retail business Deutsche Post-DHL On the merry-go-round Nigeria Virgin Rhenus UAE Jan de Rijk Tianjin Airlines Network Cargo Management TAAG Gefco cargobase Cathay Pacific JAL Cargo LUG IAG Cargo China Eastern Kale Global Shippers Forum shippers TIACA TIACA ACF 2016 Customs United Cargo US 777 Emirates Geneva
Cargo UpdateIn and Out of Africa
28 June 2016 @ 12:00 amGARUDA Cargo *SPECIAL RATES - CGK-MEL-PER-SIN-SYD* Call 0203 432 7810
28 June 2016 @ 12:00 amSame day delivery, door to door, in the Nordics - JETPAK
28 June 2016 @ 12:00 amPegasus Cargo to ALA - FRU - TBS - IKA call 0203 432 7810
28 June 2016 @ 12:00 amSpace Available to Canada on Air Transat
28 June 2016 @ 12:00 amWIDEBODY SERVICE ex BCN - Aeroflot Russian Airlines
28 June 2016 @ 12:00 amTruck service in United Kingdom
28 June 2016 @ 12:00 am