Comment / Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
Over the past few weeks I have had a number of conversations concerning the future ...
Recommends / Logistical challenges will slow drone delivery potential
UPS may have launched a drone from the back of one of its trucks, but ...
Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
Despite significant improvements in Kenya’s perishable cool chain, there is still too much waste, Air ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
News / Air freight rates maintained a steady course through Chinese holiday
Airfreight rates remained resilient through Chinese New Year, with Drewry’s East-West Airfreight Price Index reporting its ...
Recommends / Exporters suffer as air cargo ban lingers
Bangladeshi exporters claim the country is failing to address concerns that resulted in the UK ...
Airport's new focus on cargo proves a cool move for Dallas Fort Worth
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is set to open a 40,000sq ft cold chain facility ...
Recommends / UPS hits out at plans to triple Alaska's jet fuel tax
Proposals to triple jet fuel tax in Alaska could severely impact the state’s role in ...
People / Robert Windsor and Spencer Stevenson promoted to BIFA board
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) board and council have approved the promotions of Robert ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
Topics767 Amazon Atlas Air conversions financial results Southern Air The burdens of Atlas US labour relations Ceva Logistics Financial footings drones UPS Africa Air Cargo Africa 2017 Kenya Africa - land of promise Air Cargo Africa 2017 IATA Kenya Airways Saudia South African Airways TIACA Worldwide Flight Services Drewry air freight rates TAC Index Bangladesh Congestion indigestion Asia-South America Dallas Fort Worth Alaska Black gold Taxing questions BIFA Air France-KLM Air France-KLM Cargo Air Charter Service Antonov Airlines Antonov Charter London Stansted UK B737-300 freighter freighter conversion Pemco World Air Services Etihad LUG Express Yourself FedEx Milan Brexit FTA CargoiQ Multimodal Dangerous goods lithium batteries Kuehne + Nagel Emirates Swissport Arvato
Cargo UpdateMagma Aviation offers freight capacity to COO,DLA , BZV
24 February 2017 @ 12:00 amSpace available on flight into Libya on Global Aviation & Service Group of Libya
24 February 2017 @ 12:00 amWings: Tracking and Tracing made easy
23 February 2017 @ 12:00 amDaily service from UK to Moscow on Smartwings
22 February 2017 @ 12:00 amFrom Switzerland to Moscow or St. Petersburg with Aeroflot
22 February 2017 @ 12:00 amtf-GAY is ready for take-off // LAX, SFO, KEF, BOS, BWI and more
21 February 2017 @ 12:00 amVote for us as your favourite GSSA 2017!
21 February 2017 @ 12:00 am