News / Expansion for Dimerco as Taiwan 3PL eyes booming e-commerce markets
Taiwanese 3PL Dimerco Express Group is targeting expansion in China and India to accelerate its ...
News / Atlas Air pilots plan protest march on Amazon HQ over pay and staff levels
Pilots working for US air cargo carrier Atlas Air (AAWW) are to protest outside Amazon’s headquarters in ...
Recommends / DHL strengthens India's e-commerce sector with $74m investment
The vast majority of these funds are going into expanding its facilities at Delhi and ...
Recommends / JetTime quits cargo, leaving five 737Fs on the market
Danish charter carrier JetTime is leaving the freight business. Both cargo and its ACMI business ...
Recommends / WorldACD reports a good October for air cargo as yields rise
How long has it been since air cargo saw double-digit yield growth? Well, it’s no ...
Trump may nominate former Labour Secretary Elaine Chao for transportation post
Veteran Washington politician Elaine Chao has been tipped to be named as Donald trump’s transportation ...
News / More accidents caused by hazardous cargo shipments, but higher insurance premiums unlikely
The rise in major incidents involving hazardous ocean cargo and growing concerns about danger to ...
Recommends / Brussels to crack down on VAT fraud by firms shipping goods to EU
Yet another challenge thrown up by the relentless growth of e-commerce volumes is the non-EU ...
Recommends / Gulf airlines face renewed threat from protectionist Trump
Donald Trump’s protectionist stance could widen the divide between US and Gulf carriers afterhe takes office ...
- 1.THE Alliance prepares contingency plans for another shipping line bankruptcy
- 2.Crunch time approaching fast for ports and terminals as shipping alliances look to cut costs
- 3.Centurion pays its $750,000 leasing debt fast after US marshalls seize 747 freighter
- 4.Maersk Line to acquire Hamburg Süd in cash deal worth up to $5bn
- 5.Hundreds of shippers still waiting for cargo in Hanjin boxes 'held hostage' by out-of-pocket ports
- 1. Andrew Robins on Forwarders renew calls for shipping lines to abandon growing list of surcharges
- 2. Mike Wackett on THE Alliance prepares contingency plans for another shipping line bankruptcy
- 3. Neil Davidson on Crunch time approaching fast for ports and terminals as shipping alliances look to cut costs
- 4. Centurion employee on Centurion pays its $750,000 leasing debt fast after US marshalls seize 747 freighter
- 5. Brad Fallon on THE Alliance prepares contingency plans for another shipping line bankruptcy
TopicsIATA Pump up the volumes The e-commerce equation Dimerco India Taiwan The China conundrum ABX Air Amazon Atlas Air DHL Express Southern Air Strike inaction Delhi Mumbai China Eastern JetTime air cargo air cargo data air cargo market WorldACD Donald Trump On the merry-go-round Dangerous goods Disaster at Tianjin Hazardous cargo lithium batteries TT Club European Commission Taxing questions AA Delta Gulf carriers United Centurion SkyLease Abu Dhabi DHL Global Forwarding Mubadala German Red Cross Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo CHEP Hactl SW Italia SESAR Etihad Etihad Cargo Kuwait UK DHL National Air Cargo AN-124 Antonov Emirates Ceva Singapore Airlines EGLN
Cargo UpdateAIA Cargo - Garuda Indonesia additional flight GA0087 15DEC LHR-CGK
7 December 2016 @ 12:00 amMS calling 4 the World
7 December 2016 @ 12:00 amWings: Your 'Peak season' response solution
7 December 2016 @ 12:00 amtwice per week freight capacity to Libya
7 December 2016 @ 12:00 amNEW DAILY CAPACITY FROM CHINA TO LGW
6 December 2016 @ 12:00 amAir Europa widebody MAD flight on 13th Dec.
6 December 2016 @ 12:00 amWings: Your 'Peak season' response solution
5 December 2016 @ 12:00 am