People / Ray Curtis and Delta part company
Ray Curtis, vice president, global cargo sales, for Delta, is parting company with the airline, ...
People / Daniel Hegwin named new Belgium and Netherlands managing director for Kerry Logistics
Leading Asian 3PL Kerry Logistics Network has appointed Daniel Hegwein as its new managing director ...
News / US freight industry coalition whistles up new plan to use more air cargo sniffer dogs
The US Airforwarders Association (AfA) is taking the lead in a push to use more sniffer ...
Recommends / World better to forget oil at $100 a barrel, says Norway
Oil prices are on the increase again, and pretty quickly too, leading some to wonder ...
Recommends / India could force Apple to alter supply chains for greater market share
A new Indian regulation could have an interesting impact on Apple’s supply chain. For the hi-tech ...
News / New owner FedEx will keep TNT brand, staff and hubs – for now
Today marks the start of what promises to be a long process of integration, as ...
Comment / Analysis: key appointment that could turn DGF from prey to predator
All eyes in the logistics industry are on Ceva and Hyundai Merchant Marine nowadays, but a ...
People / CEVA poaches new Italy chief from GEFCO
CEVA Logistics has appointed Christophe Poitrineau as executive vice president to head its Italy cluster. Mr Poitrineau, ...
News / ASL takes over TNT's two airlines as FedEx deal completes
TNT’s airlines have now become ASL Airlines Belgium and ASL Airlines Spain, after the express ...
- 1.HMM could be in receivership tomorrow, putting chartered ships and cargo at risk of arrest
- 2.Hanjin owes us $11.6m in charter payments, says Seaspan – carrier's ‘business is at risk’
- 3.Panalpina to close JFK facility, leaving its cargo handling to third-party operator
- 4.Is buying CEVA the key to the global expansion ambitions of CJ Korea Express?
- 5.'Maersk chasing market share partly to blame for slide in freight rates'
- 1. jorge medina on Forwarders warn of delays as French strikes bring chaos and congestion to transport
- 2. Raja Saravanan on Hanjin owes us $11.6m in charter payments, says Seaspan – carrier's ‘business is at risk’
- 3. Tim Routh on 'Maersk chasing market share partly to blame for slide in freight rates'
- 4. Carlos Navarro on Kuehne + Nagel will use INTTRA for all eVGM submissions
- 5. Martyn Benson on 'Maersk chasing market share partly to blame for slide in freight rates'
TopicsAir France France FTA SNCF Strike inaction Delta Off the merry-go-round Kerry Logistics On the merry-go-round AFA air cargo Securing the freight Sniffer dogs TSA Black gold Norway Apple India India Shining Amazon ASL Aviation Express Yourself FedEx Merger Mania TNT DHL Global Forwarding Financial footings Ceva Logistics Italy ASL JFK Panalpina MAG DHL AirBridgeCargo IATA John Good Shipping Brazil cargobase Latam Latin America pharma Schiphol Chile Cool Cargoes IAG Cargo time:matters drones UPS DB Schenker Deutsche Bahn Nework airline management
Cargo Updatetf-GAY is ready for take-off
29 May 2016 @ 12:00 am09:04 NOT BETWEEN 9:00 AND 4:00, SAME DAY TO THE NORDICS AND UK
28 May 2016 @ 12:00 amtf-GAY is ready for take-off
28 May 2016 @ 12:00 amIAS BRU - Telefonisch weer bereikbaar
27 May 2016 @ 12:00 amAEROMEXICO - Tuesday 31st May *** Great Rates Available *****
27 May 2016 @ 12:00 amWexco GSSA: change of phone numbers
27 May 2016 @ 12:00 amIAS Brussel telefonisch niet bereikbaar
26 May 2016 @ 12:00 am