News / Smart packaging may re-define supply chains – but be prepared for mass data
Retailers and emerging economies are driving growth in smart packaging, a sector that will double ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain data isn't flawed, it's how you're using it
“Over the next two years, more than 25% of critical data in Fortune 1,000 companies ...
Comment / Analysis: lenders fear Korean Air Lines could catch a cold from Hanjin
Korean Air Lines, Hanjin Shipping’s largest shareholder, has provided little help to its subsidiary since ...
Recommends / Alitalia denies Lufthansa-Etihad talks on shareholding
Is this a big change of heart from Lufthansa? It appears to have switched course ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel sees revenue fall but profits rise over first nine months
Despite declining revenue, Kuehne + Nagel reported increases of 6.3% and 5.1% in gross profit ...
Recommends / FedEx to invest €1.4bn to double capacity at CDG Airport
FedEx is to invest €200m in doubling its cargo handling capacity at Charles de Gaulle ...
People / Robert van de Weg takes over commercial activities across Volga-Dnepr Group
Robert van de Weg is to become head of sales and marketing across the Volga-Dnepr ...
News / SEKO signs on with Alibaba as retailers and forwarders link up to boost e-commerce
Online retailers and logistics providers are collaborating on technology “ecosystems” to further propel booming cross-border ...
- 1.Get automated or in 10 years the industry won't need you, forwarders warned
- 2.MSC goes it alone with transpacific service as Maersk goes ad hoc
- 3.SEKO signs on with Alibaba as retailers and forwarders link up to boost e-commerce
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel sees revenue fall but profits rise over first nine months
- 5.Technology and upfront payments is the way out of shipping's vicious circle, says Maersk
- 1. Ale Pasetti on Analysis: bears get that sinking feeling as HPH Trust gets into deep water
- 2. hi on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. chas deller on Analysis: bears get that sinking feeling as HPH Trust gets into deep water
- 4. GUU on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 5. Alex von Stempel on Court ruling could see shippers face $300m bill from Hanjin creditors
TopicsChina Europe-Asia The China conundrum US-Asia Vietnam Kewill smart packaging Tomorrow's World Tomorrow's world... is here today air cargo data Big Data Financial footings Korean Air The fall-out from Hanjin Alitalia Etihad Lufthansa ASOS supply chain management Supply chain visibility Talking shop: the retail business Warehousing XPO Kuehne + Nagel The Purse Strings FedEx AirBridgeCargo Volga Dnepr Alibaba Lazada SEKO Logistics The e-commerce equation Amazon drones UPS EGLN IAG Cargo PIA WFS XPO Logistics DubeTradePort South Africa Air Cargo Africa 2017 Brussels Airport Singapore Post Panalpina Emirates Alaska Air Cargo Smartkargo Cathay Pacific Emissions & Omissions GSF Ceva
Cargo UpdateHallo Oslo
21 October 2016 @ 12:00 amWings Onboard Courier Network expanding in Austria
21 October 2016 @ 12:00 amWings Onboard Courier Network expanding in Slovakia
20 October 2016 @ 12:00 amAdditional Flight Cargojet CGN-YYT-YQM-YMX-YHM 23OKT
20 October 2016 @ 12:00 amWings Onboard Courier Network expanding in Poland
19 October 2016 @ 12:00 amEmbargo for SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 7 smartphones
18 October 2016 @ 12:00 amExtra Freighter Capacity AMS-JFK
17 October 2016 @ 12:00 am