Can Spanish stone fruit shine in China, as first airfreight shipments start?
Spain is eager to export stone fruit to China, after the country opened up its ...
News / Delay in decision over Heathrow expansion 'costing UK £6m a day'
MPs from across the political divide have demanded an “urgent” decision on whether to expand Heathrow or Gatwick airport. The ...
Recommends / Logistics and technology – how they work together
It is, of course, designed for marketing purposes, but nevertheless, this second-quarter review of the ...
Comment / Analysis: nervous times for K+N with shares at the mercy of financial markets
The devil in the detail at Switzerland’s Kuehne + Nagel at this critical economic juncture is ...
Recommends / South Carolina airport to send BMW air cargo to Munich
A new air freight service between Munich and Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport in South Carolina is ...
Recommends / Very handy: this map shows every country’s major exports
A bank has put out this handy little map showing the major exports of all ...
News / Bangladesh tightens security to keep export supply chains flowing
Bangladesh is doing all it can to keep its garment industry secure in the face of ...
Recommends / Lufthansa cuts profit forecast as advance bookings fall for crucial quarter
Lufthansa has issued a profit warning as long-haul passengers react to terrorist attacks and economic ...
APL and Yusen go hi-tech to target growth in Japanese reefer traffic
The growing popularity of Japanese fresh produce across Asia is creating new opportunities for reefer ...
- 1.Analysis: Maersk 'would be crazy' to sell Damco, 'its beating heart'
- 2.Panalpina forced to step back from oil and gas, putting jobs on the line
- 3.Macy's logistics exec faces jail after admitting $3.5m shipping scam
- 4.Cathay imposes 'airfreight adjustment' for fuel, as Lufthansa goes 'back to basics'
- 5.Analysis: nervous times for K+N with shares at the mercy of financial markets
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. OldShippingSoul on Scrapping not enough to halt rates slide – 'stop ordering so many new ships'
- 4. Kim Jin on Analysis: Maersk 'would be crazy' to sell Damco, 'its beating heart'
- 5. Bridget on Hi-tech OpenPort transport app targets the 3PLs' Asian road freight market share
TopicsCambodia Damco The shirts on our backs China Fruit & Veg Spain Freightos tech start-ups Financial footings Kuehne + Nagel BMW Munich Bangladesh Chittagong garments Lufthansa APL Japan Nippon Express Reefers Yusen Logistics financial results Panalpina Ethiopian Airlines AF-KLM JFK New York Barry Callebaut Descartes Kale Qatar Airways Schiphol Cathay Pacific MAG DHL Global Forwarding Belgium Hankyu Hanshin Express Kewill cargobase GE Aviation Volga Dnepr AVS ECS Takeover Talk Smartkargo Volaris WIN
Cargo UpdateMNG CGN-BEY 28JUL A300F
25 July 2016 @ 12:00 amSPACE THIS WEEKEND TO LAX, SFO, BOS & BWI ON WOW
22 July 2016 @ 12:00 amAir Astana: Special rates London - Almaty!
22 July 2016 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo UK - Inclusive PROMO rates to TLV via Moscow
22 July 2016 @ 12:00 amImportant Notice - FWB/FHL - Aeroflot Russian Airlines
21 July 2016 @ 12:00 amCHAMP partners with Penta Solutions in Pakistan for Logitude
21 July 2016 @ 12:00 amNew Service to Bhutan
20 July 2016 @ 12:00 am