Recommends / Why Boeing and Airbus sales to Iran are a big ****ing deal
Colloquial commentary on President Obama’s recent decision to defy Congress and allow Boeing and Airbus ...
Recommends / Tech troubles at DHL Global Forwarding NZ leads to job cuts
A peculiar story about more technology problems for DHL Global Forwarding. According to the New Zealand ...
Recommends / Why China’s Alibaba keeps its distance from logistics arm Cainiao
An interesting article from Bloomberg on Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao Smart Logistics Network. An unprofitable ...
News / IAG Cargo invests in top end of the market with major new freight facility
IAG Cargo is bucking trends and investing in air freight – with an eye firmly ...
Recommends / Hanjin gets Korean Air funds, but revival is in doubt
Hanjin – or rather, its customers – has received a small lifeline after its biggest ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
Atlas Air’s deal with Amazon is set to go ahead after shareholders voted overwhelmingly in ...
Recommends / FedEx lifts outlook after buying TNT Express
The Wall Street Journal provides the lowdown on FedEx’s first interim results since it completed ...
Comment / Comment: reducing tension via logistics collaboration in air cargo airlines
For most of us, the summer holidays are the best opportunity to release the tension ...
Recommends / Lufthansa, Air China sign agreement for China-Europe routes
Lufthansa has signed a cooperation agreement with Air China to expand code-sharing on China-Europe, but ...
- 1.Dramatic shake-up at Maersk sees transport and logistics unit go it alone
- 2.Hanjin saga could redefine the container shipping landscape, says analyst
- 3.Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
- 4.HMM joining 2M alliance may not be a done deal after all, post-Hanjin
- 5.K+N under orders to quick-march British Army logistics into the 21st century
- 1. Miles Varghese on Dramatic shake-up at Maersk sees transport and logistics unit go it alone
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Dramatic shake-up at Maersk sees transport and logistics unit go it alone
- 3. Rob on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. David on Hanjin saga could redefine the container shipping landscape, says analyst
- 5. Hans Meier on National Airlines needs US safety rule exemption to fly more oversize cargo
Topicsblockchain container weight verification MTI Tomorrow's world... is here today VGM Airbus Boeing Iran DHL Global Forwarding Alibaba Cainiao e-commerce The e-commerce equation air cargo Heathrow IAG Cargo Korean Air The fall-out from Hanjin Amazon Atlas Atlas Air The burdens of Atlas US freighter airlines Express Yourself FedEx Takeover Talk The Purse Strings TNT Air China Lufthansa Lufthansa Cargo Cargolux Cargolux China Luxembourg The Cargolux chronicles Zhengzhou Air Canada SASI Toronto WACO System Emissions & Omissions GSF Asteelflash Geodis Kewill WIN Finnair Schiphol IATA Qatar Airways CEIV pharma AA American Airlines OHL FIATA FIATA 2016
Cargo UpdateKUL SPECIAL RATES - PIA Cargo 0203 432 7810
23 September 2016 @ 12:00 amWe promise you that WOW feeling to LAX, SFO, BWI, BOS & KEF
23 September 2016 @ 12:00 amYuzhno-Sakhalinsk (UUS) B737 F call 0203 432 7810
23 September 2016 @ 12:00 amWings present at World Specialty Logistics Fair, 26-29 Sept. Prague
22 September 2016 @ 12:00 am25 SEP 2016 Cargojet to Canada, Mexico, USA
22 September 2016 @ 12:00 amWings present at World Specialty Logistics Fair, 26-29 Sept. Prague
20 September 2016 @ 12:00 amWe promise you that WOW feeling! LAX, SFO, BOS, BWI and KEF DIRECT
20 September 2016 @ 12:00 am