People / ECS Group appoints Martin Bittner as managing director of Globe Air Cargo in Germany
French general sales agent ECS Group has appointed Martin Bittner as managing director of Globe ...
Recommends / Accenture acquires Seabury aviation consultancy
Accenture has acquired the aviation consultancy and advisory units of Seabury Group, with 120 employees, ...
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California
Commodity Forwarders Inc, a Los Angeles-based forwarder that specialises on perishables traffic, has a rather ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific confirms workforce lay-offs
Cathay Pacific has confirmed plans to push ahead with staff redundancies. The move follows a 2016 ...
Recommends / Jet2 accelerates B737 freighter fleet phase-out
Jet2 has waved goodbye to dedicated Boeing 737 freighter operations, withdrawing its only remaining B737-300(F) ...
News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
Recommends / Amazon set to grow in Wilmington, Ohio
With the spotlight firmly on Wilmington, Ohio, following Amazon’s launch of air cargo operations there, ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
- 1.Red flag for Yang Ming as container line is weighed down by billion-dollar losses
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 4.What went wrong in shipping: Maersk CEO Søren Skou explains
- 5.New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
- 1. P Balasubramanian on US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
- 2. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 5. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
TopicsACS air cargo air cargo data air cargo market AirBridgeCargo BFS Hactl Rates: the eternal tango Volga Dnepr ECS Globe Air Cargo Accenture Seabury Takeover Talk Amazon Deutsche Post-DHL The e-commerce equation Uber Commodity Forwarders Inc Courgette Lettuce Los Angeles Cathay Cathay Pacific Jet2 Global Supply Chains Globalisation TPP Atlas Air ATSG Wilmington Asia-Europe China DB Schenker EU Geodis Kazakhstan Khorgos Gateway rail freight Silk Route Rail automotive Donald Trump Mexico The protection racket US Lufthansa Cargo Sharjah Asia Finnair Descartes Descartes Systems Group IATA International Air Transport Association Air Charter Service Air Charter Service France labour pilots Airports Company South Africa South Africa Kerry Logistics Cargo iQ WFS Worldwide Flight Services Cargo Supermarket Milan Perth Schiphol Domodedovo Russia Sheremetyevo Yusen Logistics air cargo africa Frankfurt Airport AFS Turkish Airlines TAPA
Cargo Updatetf-GAY is ready for take-off // LAX, SFO, KEF, BOS, BWI and more
23 January 2017 @ 12:00 amWings: Tracking and Tracing made easy
23 January 2017 @ 12:00 amMagma Aviation
23 January 2017 @ 12:00 amSmart connection deal for your cargo to Shanghai (PVG)
23 January 2017 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo UK all-inclusive PROMO Rates to TLV
23 January 2017 @ 12:00 amWings: Your emergency response solution
20 January 2017 @ 12:00 amShow us your support!!
19 January 2017 @ 12:00 am