Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
News / Tigers begins to roar as Asia's e-commerce market starts to bite
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers is moving beyond traditional logistics services with its new e-commerce marketplace, ...
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
People / Lorena Sandoval is AA Cargo's new MD for Florida, Caribbean and Latin America
American Airlines Cargo has appointed Lorena Sandoval (pictured above) as managing director of its Florida, ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
News / The five key trade challenges for a post-Brexit Britain
Five challenges face the UK as government gears up for removing the country from the ...
Comment / What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today
Did you know that NASA [the US National Aeronautics and Space Agency] had commissioned a ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
News / Customs must stay simple after Brexit if logistics sector is to benefit
Brexit is an opportunity to advance UK logistics infrastructure, but the government must ensure simplified ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today
Topics747F Atlas Air Emirates Etihad freighters SW Italia The freighter game air cargo market air freight Bangladesh Capacity crunch: eastbound angst Inditex Hong Kong Talking shop: the retail business The China conundrum The e-commerce equation Tigers ecommerce Target Wal-Mart AA Latin America On the merry-go-round Air Canada Air France Antitrust Investigations Arise surcharges Cargolux Cathay Pacific European Commission IAG Cargo Japan Airlines KLM Cargo Latam Martinair Singapore Airlines Australia Brexit Freight Transport Association Sri Lanka NASA Avianca Calculating Capacity Gulf carriers IATA WCS 2017 Lufthansa Cargo Rebuilding the UK innovation Tomorrow's world... is here today Kale ATSG financial results Gefco Virgin e-Cargoware Saudia Air Charter Service Antonov Airlines Antonov Charter London Stansted UK B737-300 freighter freighter conversion Pemco World Air Services LUG Ceva Logistics Express Yourself FedEx Milan FTA CargoiQ Multimodal
Cargo UpdateLet's meet at Air Cargo Europe in Munich
24 March 2017 @ 12:00 amSCS verwelkomt Patrick Schoenmaker bij SCS Training & Consultancy!
23 March 2017 @ 12:00 amRoyal Air Maroc - New Service MAN-CMN commences Tuesday 28th March 2017.
23 March 2017 @ 12:00 amWings: Your emergency response solution
23 March 2017 @ 12:00 amAeroflot Cargo UK -Reliable daily connection to Nizhnekamsk(NBC)
22 March 2017 @ 12:00 amAEROFLOT’S SUMMER SCHEDULE
22 March 2017 @ 12:00 amNiger Air Cargo - Freighter Capacity Available
22 March 2017 @ 12:00 am