News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
Announcing that profits were up by more than 40% last year, DSV said today its ...
Recommends / International air freight from Canberra primed for take-off
An interesting article in the Sydney Morning Herald examines the feasibility of boosting air freight ...
Recommends / Trump meets airline CEOs and vows to fix ‘out-of-whack’ ATC system
“You’re going to be so happy with Trump … I want to be able to ...
Recommends / Korean Air narrows loss as cargo grows; Ethiopian gets loan to expand
Korean Air’s net loss fell in 2016 to KW556.8bn ($485.9m), compared with a net loss of ...
News / Freight booking platforms: our beef is with inefficiency - not forwarders. But can they deliver?
Freight booking platforms have insisted they are not waging war on forwarders, but on manual ...
News / IATA takes a dim view of growth predictions for air freight in 2017
IATA has warned that despite an expected acceleration in the global economy this year, there ...
News / Echo Global profits hit, but cost of Command integration will bring payback, says CEO
Echo Global Logistics may have recorded record revenues in 2016, but the $11.4m cost of integrating ...
Recommends / Etihad fails to boost cargo volumes in 'very tough' environment
Etihad has acknowledged the difficult business environment – but failed to note intense competition in the Gulf ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy
TopicsAir France-KLM Air France-KLM Cargo financial results Atlas pilots Southern Air The burdens of Atlas US labour relations DSV UTi air freight Australia Canberra Sydney Donald Trump US US Big Three Ethiopian Airlines Korean Air Freight Filter Freightos Kontainers online booking tech start-ups technology Transporteca air cargo air cargo data IATA Echo Global Logistics Etihad Gulf carriers Amazon FedEx American Airlines CHEP Unilode apprenticeships BIFA training CHAMP Kalitta Air ATSG Smartkargo Europa Worldwide Crane Worldwide AEI Narrowbody conversions Hactl Handle with care VietJet Cathay Pacific Lufthansa Cargo Sharjah Asia ECS Finnair Descartes Descartes Systems Group International Air Transport Association ACS Air Charter Service Air Charter Service France Volga Dnepr
Cargo UpdateALONG AIR SILK WAY SEND CARGO FROM CHINA TO THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
20 February 2017 @ 12:00 amFebruary Special to Mumbai
16 February 2017 @ 12:00 amSLM CARGO -Promo offers- SURINAME
16 February 2017 @ 12:00 amHerhalingscursus Luchtvervoer Gevaarlijke Stoffen in Eindhoven
16 February 2017 @ 12:00 amPROMO RATES ISB, KHI, LHE & NRT
14 February 2017 @ 12:00 amUkraine international - Additional Freighter Capacity Sat 18 Feb 2017
14 February 2017 @ 12:00 amAIR CARGO AFRICA 2017
14 February 2017 @ 12:00 am