Recommends / Electric cars make new supply chain demands
Electric cars are rapidly gaining in popularity among consumers, particularly in urban areas of the ...
Dennis Lutwin new US automotive chief at DHL Supply Chain
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Dennis Lutwen president of its automotive sector in North America. Mr ...
Recommends / Tilbury’s £1bn drive to expand into Thames 'global trading port'
The FT has been talking to the port of Tilbury – which, far from bowing ...
Recommends / Deepening feud pushes US and Mexico toward damaging trade war
Yesterday marked the beginning of what could be a drawn-out spat between the US and ...
Recommends / The new value equation in contract logistics
Contract logistics is changing. Customers are shifting the goalposts so that it is no longer ...
Recommends / Amazon’s next frontier to conquer? Auto parts
Having toppled high street booksellers, electronics stores and toy shops, Amazon has now turned its ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
News / US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
Donald Trump’s trade policies present a significant threat to US trade, according to consultancy Verisk Maplecroft. The 45th ...
News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals