Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
Picture Special: Air Cargo Africa 2017
You can watch a time lapse video of the exhibition being assembled here…
Recommends / 3D printing already a threat to traditional spare parts supply chain
A good article in Forbes by Oliver Wyman on 3D printing and how it will ...
News / CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
These are (relatively) good days for CEVA – despite its announcement that revenues fell 4% ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
The annual results of two of the most prominent air and ocean freight global forwarders, Kuehne ...
Recommends / Brexit means taxpayers need to support supply chain, says Nissan
This is a fascinating – if slightly incredible – suggestion by Nissan in the UK that it ...
Recommends / Electric cars make new supply chain demands
Electric cars are rapidly gaining in popularity among consumers, particularly in urban areas of the ...
Dennis Lutwin new US automotive chief at DHL Supply Chain
DHL Supply Chain has appointed Dennis Lutwen president of its automotive sector in North America. Mr ...
Recommends / Tilbury’s £1bn drive to expand into Thames 'global trading port'
The FT has been talking to the port of Tilbury – which, far from bowing ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times