People / FedEx executive Gloria Boyland appointed to US Department of Transportation automation advisory team
The US Department of Transportation (DOT) has appointed FedEx corporate vice president for operations Gloria ...
News / New cargo airline eyes booming Cambodian air freight volumes
A new cargo airline is hoping to take advantage of soaring air freight volumes in and ...
NEW PODCAST: A year in air cargo and curing Manila's gridlocked streets
In our last podcast of 2016, Alex Lennane and Niall van de Wouw discuss the ...
People / Neovia Logistics appoints Kit Boyd as chief operations officer
Neovia Logistics has appointed Kit Boyd as its new chief operations officer from 16 January. Mr Boyd ...
Recommends / UK should pay EU fees to avoid supply chain pain, says Bruegel
Brussels-based research group Bruegel has claimed that a hard Brexit and reversion to World Trade ...
Recommends / Seabury sees a slight turn of the tide for air freight
Normally publicity-shy Seabury has completed the research it publishes annually. Noting that 2016 was always going ...
Recommends / Fiat Chrysler teams up with Amazon to sell cars online
Is there nothing Amazon won’t sell? From Amazon Restaurants and food products, now the e-tailer ...
News / Ceva Logistics gains market share in third quarter, despite a bumpy road
Ceva Logistics today reported third-quarter results that showed it winning market share in both freight ...
News / Road transport the driving force behind a record third quarter for DP-DHL
Deutsche Post-DHL today reported a record third-quarter operating profit. The figures show the group overcoming weak market ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam