Recommends / The new value equation in contract logistics
Contract logistics is changing. Customers are shifting the goalposts so that it is no longer ...
News / India hits top spot for investment in Agility’s Emerging Markets Logistics index
India has the greatest potential of all the emerging markets, it was claimed today. According to ...
Recommends / Amazon’s next frontier to conquer? Auto parts
Having toppled high street booksellers, electronics stores and toy shops, Amazon has now turned its ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
News / US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
Donald Trump’s trade policies present a significant threat to US trade, according to consultancy Verisk Maplecroft. The 45th ...
News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
News / Automotive logistics south of the border braces for impact as Trump takes over
Celebrations at the opening of the latest automotive logistics processing facility for Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics ...
People / FedEx executive Gloria Boyland appointed to US Department of Transportation automation advisory team
The US Department of Transportation (DOT) has appointed FedEx corporate vice president for operations Gloria ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates