Comment / Comment: One Belt, One Road the future for trade between east and west
China’s accession to the Transports Internationaux Routiers (TIR) convention in July has been hailed as ...
Recommends / DB Schenker pays over bribery allegations in Russia; Ford still under investigation
A slightly confusing headline from the otherwise reliable Automotive Logistics. It reports that after four years, ...
Recommends / China and UK agree on unlimited number of freighter flights
Well it appears the confused UK government has managed to make one post-Brexit decision: it ...
Recommends / Ford air freights critical parts after key components stall on high seas
Reports of shippers using air freight to keep supply chains moving while cargo is stuck on ...
Recommends / Hyundai workers strike for first time in 12 years, affecting vehicles in US, Middle East and Asia
South Korea is having a bad time of it. If the problems at Samsung and ...
GEFCO sees results boost as car market recovers and IJS buy filters in
GEFCO, the PSA Peugeot Citroën and Russian Railways-owned forwarder, is celebrating a rise of more ...
News / IAG Cargo invests in top end of the market with major new freight facility
IAG Cargo is bucking trends and investing in air freight – with an eye firmly ...
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
News / Unilever stays top of Gartner supply chain best 15 in Europe
Not everyone agrees that Gartner’s supply chain rankings are correct. For one thing, 50% of ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam