Comment / New year, new regulations for dangerous goods. Ignore them at your peril
Few who watched the spectacular fireworks that ushered in the new year around the world would ...
Comment / Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
Thomas Cullen, chief analyst at Transport Intelligence, recently wrote that “keeping Frank Appel as CEO ...
Comment / Analysis: easier to quit smoking than predict 2017 supply chain trends
My new year resolution, at least initially, was to simply be kind in my treatment ...
Comment / Analysis: ATSG chases growth and has more options than low-flying rival Atlas
The shares of ATSG and Atlas Air have rallied hard since Donald Trump was elected ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
Comment / ANALYSIS: can CMA CGM stay afloat after NOL buy, or will it mean an IPO at last?
From time to time, the family that runs French shipping line CMA CGM, the Saades, ...
Comment / Just what we wanted? A way to avoid 'the commodity trap'
Parties active in the global steel business frequently use index-based pricing to govern the quality, ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk executives eye a rising tide of risks as they consider their options
Executives at Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) care a lot about their shareholders – it appears ...
Comment / Analysis: OOIL may be under stress, but it has time to look for the right deal
Speculation that Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL) is likely to be involved in some sort of ...
Comment / Analysis: Rickmers Maritime not alone; we may see a modern Greek tragedy
Non-operating containership owners have been propelled into the spotlight since Hanjin’s demise and the subsequent ...
- 1.Red flag for Yang Ming as container line is weighed down by billion-dollar losses
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 4.What went wrong in shipping: Maersk CEO Søren Skou explains
- 5.New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
- 1. P Balasubramanian on US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
- 2. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 5. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights