Dangerous Goods Headlines
Recommends / Inside Washington: push to avert battery fires on aircraft stalls
Donald Trump has frozen US plans to limit the carriage of lithium-ion batteries in passenger ...
News / Forwarders warned again: don't pay the price for misdeclared shipments
Forwarders will be warned this week of the potentially high cost of doing business without proper checks on new ...
Comment / New year, new regulations for dangerous goods. Ignore them at your peril
Few who watched the spectacular fireworks that ushered in the new year around the world would ...
People / CINS appoints Hapag-Lloyd's Ken Rohlmann as deputy chairman
CINS, the Cargo Incident Notification System, has appointed Hapag-Lloyd’s senior director of dangerous goods, Ken ...
News / More accidents caused by hazardous cargo shipments, but higher insurance premiums unlikely
The rise in major incidents involving hazardous ocean cargo and growing concerns about danger to ...
Recommends / And the US is the winner of... the world's riskiest ports
Concise but good read showing the top 10 riskiest ports, in money terms. The ranking ...
Recommends / China jails corrupt staff over Tianjin warehouse explosion tragedy
China has jailed 49 people for their part in last year’s deadly explosions in Tianjin. Some ...
Recommends / FAA proposes fourth hazmat fine against Amazon this year
We do keep banging on about it, but there again it does keep happening. The ...
Comment / Dear Amazon (and the rest), you can learn how to ship lithium batteries safely
The fine imposed on Amazon in the UK for breaches of the dangerous goods regulations ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times