Recommends / Logistical challenges will slow drone delivery potential
UPS may have launched a drone from the back of one of its trucks, but ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
Amazon plans 5,000 new jobs in UK
Amazon is to create 5,000 full-time jobs across its UK operation this year, bringing its ...
News / Tumbling property value growth impacts warehouse specialist Segro's profits
Resilient demand for warehousing space was not enough to stop property developer Segro recording a ...
Recommends / Amazon air cargo could be a step too far, if it can’t ensure fulfilment on the ground
An opinion piece on how Amazon’s move into air freight could distract it from ensuring ...
News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / Boxed in: logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
The Economist has an interesting article on the impact of protectionism, as well as Brexit, on ...
News / Delamode expands East European footprint with acquisition of PirkAnglijoje
Delamode Group has acquired Lithuania-based e-commerce delivery provider PirkAnglijoje to expand its online delivery service, ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals