News / Declining freight rates offset increasing volumes for Sinotrans
China’s largest freight forwarding and logistics group, Sinotrans, has reported largely flat trading results in its first ...
News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
News / Tigers begins to roar as Asia's e-commerce market starts to bite
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers is moving beyond traditional logistics services with its new e-commerce marketplace, ...
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
Comment / Analysis: smart thinking brings rewards as DP-DHL plays it safe
“We are committed to continuously reinventing ourselves for the benefit of our customers”, says Frank Appel in Deutsche ...
News / The mood in air cargo is upbeat, but watch for pressure on profitability
An upbeat air cargo industry is this week celebrating a return to growth and noted positive ...
Recommends / Internet shopping delivery ban at London offices?
The biggest challenge to the growth of e-commerce was always likely to the explosive nature ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times