People / DHL Express appoints Markus Reckling as its new Germany chief
DHL Express has appointed Markus Reckling as its new chief executive for Germany, replacing Wolfgang ...
Comment / Analysis: declining UPS share price overlooks strong fundamentals
The latest trading update from UPS deserves a close look – and not just because the share price ...
News / Amazon eyes savings as shipping costs soar
Amazon plans to drive down logistics costs though economies of scale, it announced yesterday – but revealed ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk-Alibaba tie-up 'a sign of the changing times'
As soon as I returned to work after the Christmas break, news broke that Maersk ...
Recommends / Logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
Astronomic growth of cross-border e-commerce has catapulted the express sector to record revenues. But Donald ...
News / Warning to forwarders as 'plug-and-play for sea freight' aims to cut them out
Australia-based China Sea Rates has launched the world’s first plug-and-play, door-to-door ocean freight booking system ...
News / Amazon moves to Kentucky as its freight and logistics ambitions grow
Amazon is to shift its Prime Air hub from Wilmington, Ohio, home of aircraft supplier ...
Recommends / UPS misses analyst estimates in fourth quarter
Currency “headwinds” and a pension change caused UPS to miss its analyst estimates for the ...
News / Amazon hits back as delivery drivers claim they are legally employees
Amazon has responded to a class action by a group of independent delivery drivers claiming ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals