News / UK misses a trick – budget tax cuts would have boosted post-Brexit competitiveness
UK chancellor Philip Hammond (pictured) “missed an opportunity to stimulate economic growth”, announcing another year ...
News / Bullish DP-DHL posts record profits and 'best-ever' quarterly performance
Improved efficiencies and a “beneficial operating landscape” offset declining revenue as Deutsche Post-DHL posted record profits for ...
News / Setting up services for Amazon and Q4 pilots' strike impact ATSG results
ATSG’s financial results were hit by increased expenses from the ‘ramp-up’ of services for Amazon ...
UK Customs 'asleep at the wheel' as illegal Chinese imports avoid VAT
UK Customs has been accused of being “asleep at the wheel”, allowing imports of illegal ...
News / How data could thwart Amazon's freight forwarding ambitions
One of the world’s most important tech investors has told the logistics industry that there ...
Recommends / How an army of postmen is turning China's rural stores into the world's largest retail network
A fascinating article from Wired, looking at how rural China has embraced the digital retail ...
News / FedEx tries to delay launching flights to Cuba as political unrest grows
FedEx is trying to delay its entry into the Cuban market – while yesterday, the country’s president launched a ...
PODCAST: the role of freight forwarders in cross-border e-commerce supply chains
This week’s Loadstar Podcast looks at the central role freight forwarders will continue to play ...
Recommends / Air freight carried momentum into the new year, says IATA
Air freight enjoyed a 6.9% increase in freight tonne kilometres (FTKs) in January, below the double-digit ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today