Fashion & Lifestyle Headlines
Recommends / Uniqlo has designs on faster fashion and a larger footprint
Speed is the new product in retail, it would appear. Uniqlo owner Fast Retailing is ...
Recommends / Adidas takes the sweat out of sweater shopping with in-store machine
Instant manufacture is getting ever closer: 3D printing has been much discussed in the supply chain ...
Recommends / With doubt cast on Sears' future, suppliers begin pulling back
Forwarders and manufacturers have been warned to be wary of contracts with Sears after the ...
Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
Air freight rates are soaring out of Asia to Europe and the US west coast, ...
News / Tigers begins to roar as Asia's e-commerce market starts to bite
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers is moving beyond traditional logistics services with its new e-commerce marketplace, ...
Recommends / Ikea drivers living in trucks for months
This is part of a BBC investigation into the working and living conditions of truck ...
Recommends / Exporters suffer as air cargo ban lingers
Bangladeshi exporters claim the country is failing to address concerns that resulted in the UK ...
News / GST will be a game-changer in India – operators ready to launch 3PL services
Third-party logistics is set to gain popularity in India later this year, when the government ...
Recommends / Is the supplier-retailer relationship at breaking point?
Drapers examines the growing tensions between the leading lights of high street retailers and their ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times