Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
News / E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
Alibaba has added yet another logistics provider to its growing list of partners, with the ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
News / Consumer spending the driver as logistics real estate market bucks growth trends
Booming e-commerce demand, as well as a continuing catch-up following two decades of globalisation, is ...
News / Reverse logistics for e-commerce goods gets fillip on National Returns Day
Customer returns and reverse logistics prompted by growing levels of peak season e-commerce volumes have ...
News / 'A great win' for London Gateway as CMA CGM adds services, while logistics park expands
CMA CGM is set to significantly increase the volumes of reefer containers it puts through ...
News / Not such a merry Christmas for Argos if drivers' strike goes ahead
UK retailer Argos faces severe disruption to its Christmas deliveries from a 72-hour strike by Wincanton ...
Long Read / New LongRead: Opportunity knocks as investment grows in Africa
Falls in oil and commodity prices have led to lower economic activity in Africa – ...
- 1.Red flag for Yang Ming as container line is weighed down by billion-dollar losses
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 4.What went wrong in shipping: Maersk CEO Søren Skou explains
- 5.New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
- 1. P Balasubramanian on US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
- 2. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 5. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights