News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
News / E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
Alibaba has added yet another logistics provider to its growing list of partners, with the ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
News / Consumer spending the driver as logistics real estate market bucks growth trends
Booming e-commerce demand, as well as a continuing catch-up following two decades of globalisation, is ...
News / Reverse logistics for e-commerce goods gets fillip on National Returns Day
Customer returns and reverse logistics prompted by growing levels of peak season e-commerce volumes have ...
News / 'A great win' for London Gateway as CMA CGM adds services, while logistics park expands
CMA CGM is set to significantly increase the volumes of reefer containers it puts through ...
News / Not such a merry Christmas for Argos if drivers' strike goes ahead
UK retailer Argos faces severe disruption to its Christmas deliveries from a 72-hour strike by Wincanton ...
Long Read / New LongRead: Opportunity knocks as investment grows in Africa
Falls in oil and commodity prices have led to lower economic activity in Africa – ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times