Recommends / Domino’s delivers world’s first pizza-by-drone
While the US continue to fret over the safety implications of allowing commercial drones to ...
News / Ceva Logistics gains market share in third quarter, despite a bumpy road
Ceva Logistics today reported third-quarter results that showed it winning market share in both freight ...
Recommends / Trucking start-up Convoy secures its biggest deal with Unilever
One of the world’s largest shippers, FMCG producer Unilever, has signed a four-year deal with ...
News / Road transport the driving force behind a record third quarter for DP-DHL
Deutsche Post-DHL today reported a record third-quarter operating profit. The figures show the group overcoming weak market ...
Recommends / The death of hyperlocal delivery start-ups: what went wrong?
India was supposed to be the next e-commerce behemoth. It already has a culture of ...
News / Smart packaging may re-define supply chains – but be prepared for mass data
Retailers and emerging economies are driving growth in smart packaging, a sector that will double ...
Recommends / US railroad earnings turmoil deepens as trucks poach freight
US railroads lost cargo to trucks in the third quarter, adding to a year-long slide ...
News / Major supply chain revamp pays dividends for Unilever across Europe
Faced with declining sales and dwindling margins in the aftermath of the 2008 global recession, ...
Comment / Comment: brewers must adapt supply chains to the shift in drinking habits
Europe’s brewing sector is experiencing radical change, similar in many respects to retail’s omni-channel revolution. ...
- 1.Red flag for Yang Ming as container line is weighed down by billion-dollar losses
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 4.What went wrong in shipping: Maersk CEO Søren Skou explains
- 5.New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
- 1. P Balasubramanian on US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
- 2. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 5. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights