Hi Tech Headlines
Recommends / Trump talk rattles aerospace industry, up and down supply chain
Companies along Boeing’s supply chain are growing increasingly concerned over the impact Donald Trump’s “buy ...
Recommends / Logistical challenges will slow drone delivery potential
UPS may have launched a drone from the back of one of its trucks, but ...
Recommends / Electric cars make new supply chain demands
Electric cars are rapidly gaining in popularity among consumers, particularly in urban areas of the ...
Recommends / How Nintendo's forecasting miscues led to 3DS shortages
Interesting insight from SupplyChainDive on how Japanese games giant Ninetendo got its sales forecasting for ...
News / World's biggest shippers don't grasp supply chain impact on climate change
The world’s largest corporations are failing to work with supply chain partners on climate change, according ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals