Recommends / China logistics giant to build Asia’s largest air freight hub
It’s an ambitious plan, but SF Express is an ambitious company. It has announced plans ...
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
News / Consumer spending the driver as logistics real estate market bucks growth trends
Booming e-commerce demand, as well as a continuing catch-up following two decades of globalisation, is ...
Recommends / China's ZTE telecoms shipper to axe 3,000 jobs
Amid looming US trade sanctions that could severely disrupt its supply chain, Chinese telecoms manufacturer ...
News / Reverse logistics for e-commerce goods gets fillip on National Returns Day
Customer returns and reverse logistics prompted by growing levels of peak season e-commerce volumes have ...
News / Happy new year for air cargo, predict analysts after 2016 ends on a high
Air freight demand and rates – rarely for January – are continuing to hold up, ...
Recommends / First China-UK freight train as Xi seeks to lift trade
Transiting 12,000km across Asia, continental Europe and through the Channel Tunnel to the UK, the first ...
News / Not such a merry Christmas for Argos if drivers' strike goes ahead
UK retailer Argos faces severe disruption to its Christmas deliveries from a 72-hour strike by Wincanton ...
Recommends / In it for the long haul: Amazon will now truck data to the cloud
Amazon is now hosting so much data for clients in the cloud that it is ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals