Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
Recommends / DHL's Appel predicts logistics chaos from Uber-style delivery
Uber-style delivery services shipping goods to consumers would result in chaos and mass disruption at ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / China logistics giant to build Asia’s largest air freight hub
It’s an ambitious plan, but SF Express is an ambitious company. It has announced plans ...
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
News / Consumer spending the driver as logistics real estate market bucks growth trends
Booming e-commerce demand, as well as a continuing catch-up following two decades of globalisation, is ...
Recommends / China's ZTE telecoms shipper to axe 3,000 jobs
Amid looming US trade sanctions that could severely disrupt its supply chain, Chinese telecoms manufacturer ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today