Recommends / Trump signals the end of 'Made in China' label in the US
As President-elect Trump nears the Oval Office, speculation over his protectionist policies and the subsequent ...
News / Striking pilots leverage 'a proper peak season' frenzy for air freight
Air freight is enjoying almost a frenzy of demand this week as forwarders fight for ...
Recommends / Seabury sees a slight turn of the tide for air freight
Normally publicity-shy Seabury has completed the research it publishes annually. Noting that 2016 was always going ...
Comment / Analysis: Wincanton chief plays it cool as market conditions start to heat up
Adrian Colman, the chief executive of Wincanton, is a true gentleman. One key takeaway following a ...
Recommends / Korean Air Lines faces turbulence from its founding family
The FT has published an interesting article on Korean Air Lines, which has just announced ...
News / Ceva Logistics gains market share in third quarter, despite a bumpy road
Ceva Logistics today reported third-quarter results that showed it winning market share in both freight ...
News / Expansion the name of the game for major forwarders as Vietnam boom continues
Increasing numbers of international freight forwarders are “setting up shop” or expanding operations in Vietnam, ...
News / Road transport the driving force behind a record third quarter for DP-DHL
Deutsche Post-DHL today reported a record third-quarter operating profit. The figures show the group overcoming weak market ...
Recommends / 3D printing: could be a game-changer for shipbuilders
There’s been a lot of talk about how 3D printing could fundamentally alter global supply ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam