Recommends / The new value equation in contract logistics
Contract logistics is changing. Customers are shifting the goalposts so that it is no longer ...
News / New industrial strategy for post-Brexit Britain could give logistics sector a boost
Freight and supply chain representatives have welcomed UK government proposals for a new national industrial ...
News / US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
Donald Trump’s trade policies present a significant threat to US trade, according to consultancy Verisk Maplecroft. The 45th ...
Recommends / Diary… of a supply chain corruption investigator
Utterly absorbing account in London Review of Books of an episode in the life of ...
Comment / New year, new regulations for dangerous goods. Ignore them at your peril
Few who watched the spectacular fireworks that ushered in the new year around the world would ...
Long Read / A vertical really taking off: aerospace logistics – the latest Loadstar LongRead
The aerospace logistics sector is thriving, with commercial airlines expecting to double the number of ...
People / Neovia Logistics appoints Kit Boyd as chief operations officer
Neovia Logistics has appointed Kit Boyd as its new chief operations officer from 16 January. Mr Boyd ...
News / Shipping lines reluctant to give up 'the old ways' and go digital in the blockchain revolution
Six months after the implementation of verified gross mass (VGM) requirements, traditional anxieties in the freight ...
Recommends / Last-mile logistics could be a choke point early next year
Oilfield recovery in the lower 48 – that selection of contiguous mainland US states – ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times