Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
Recommends / Uniqlo has designs on faster fashion and a larger footprint
Speed is the new product in retail, it would appear. Uniqlo owner Fast Retailing is ...
Vietnam's cold chain sector booming as domestic demand soars
Vietnam’s cold chain industry is set to soar as demand for chilled and frozen food surges ...
Recommends / Adidas takes the sweat out of sweater shopping with in-store machine
Instant manufacture is getting ever closer: 3D printing has been much discussed in the supply chain ...
Recommends / On eve of Brexit trigger, thinktank urges UK to fully leave Customs Union
The UK is readying itself to pull the Brexit trigger this week, despite a pro-Europe ...
Recommends / Schneider National launches IPO worth up to $580m
Said to be the US’s largest privately owned trucking company, Schneider National is looking to ...
News / 'Trade crossroads' Saudi Arabia signs up to haulage TIR convention
Saudi Arabia has acceded to the international haulage TIR Convention as part of a bid ...
News / Blockchain technology gains more users as it drives visibility in supply chains
Blockchain has won another convert, as the logistics industry finds increasing applications for the technology. The ...
News / Kerry reports profits up as it swoops on CIS forwarder to boost its footprint in Asia
Kerry Logistics has revealed it is targeting an acquisition operating in the Commonwealth of Independent ...
News / Declining freight rates offset increasing volumes for Sinotrans
China’s largest freight forwarding and logistics group, Sinotrans, has reported largely flat trading results in its first ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times