Recommends / Post-Brexit customs gridlock could choke UK trade, experts warn
Want to know what a worst-case post-Brexit UK road supply chain scenario could look like? ...
News / Less transhipment cargo and uncertainty over new US policy hits HPHT profits
Hutchison Ports Holdings Trust (HPH Trust) recorded a 6% year-over-year drop in throughput for 2016, and ...
Amazon plans 5,000 new jobs in UK
Amazon is to create 5,000 full-time jobs across its UK operation this year, bringing its ...
People / Investor Hilal denies he wants to control CSX, after railroad lists concerns
US investor Paul Hilal has denied he is in a “battle for control” of US rail carrier ...
People / Robert Windsor and Spencer Stevenson promoted to BIFA board
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) board and council have approved the promotions of Robert ...
News / DHL and Huawei plan to give supply chain management a hi-tech facelift
Deutsche Post-DHL has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chinese hi-tech manufacturer Huawei to ...
News / Tumbling property value growth impacts warehouse specialist Segro's profits
Resilient demand for warehousing space was not enough to stop property developer Segro recording a ...
Recommends / Amazon air cargo could be a step too far, if it can’t ensure fulfilment on the ground
An opinion piece on how Amazon’s move into air freight could distract it from ensuring ...
Recommends / Pressure grows on EU to pull the plug on Germany's contentious road tolls
Controversial German road tolls have put the EU’s largest economy on an almighty collision course ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 3.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 2. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 4. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 5. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle