News / With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has continued to pick at the bones of erstwhile compatriot Hanjin, ...
News / Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
Up to 200 Toll Group staff are facing the axe as the Australia-based logistics company cuts ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / uShip lands $25m investment from DB Schenker as trucking platform launches
DB Schenker is investing in technology. While last year it announced a five-year agreement with ...
People / CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
North America rail turnaround king Hunter Harrison has moved a step closer to taking the ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
News / More logistics operators opt for better supply chain visibility via technology
Big data is helping logistics companies increase shipment visibility. Logistics and rail wagon hire operator VTG ...
Recommends / Port of Hamburg stops the rot
Port of Hamburg has reversed 2015’s disastrous 9.3% decline in container throughput, handling 8.9m teu ...
Recommends / Boxed in: logistics companies fear the return of hard borders
The Economist has an interesting article on the impact of protectionism, as well as Brexit, on ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 3.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 2. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 4. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 5. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle