News / Silk Way airline group wins US traffic rights as new aircraft is delivered
Silk Way Airlines and its subsidiaries have fought off complaints from National Air Cargo and ...
News / An eerie lull in spot market as rates game gets critical for ocean carriers
There was an eerie lull in the container spot market this week as the Shanghai ...
News / Bullish Rotterdam convinced new terminals can win back box business lost to Antwerp
The port of Rotterdam confidently expects to regain container business lost to neighbouring Antwerp once the ...
News / Tough first half for Kerry Logistics as turnover and profit creep up
Kerry Logistics Network, Asia’s leading logistics service provider, today announced the group’s interim results for ...
News / Open skies beckon US and Mexican airlines, but it's no fiesta for cargo carriers
The doors have come off the air transport routes between Mexico and the US; this ...
News / New warning to shippers on misdeclaring dangerous goods in ocean containers
More than a quarter (27%) of all reported serious incidents on board containerships in 2013-14 were ...
News / Supply and demand imbalance only part of the problem for 'predatory' carriers
The slow pace of recovery in container freight rate pricing is not simply the result ...
News / Hanjin misses deadline for financial rescue
The fate of debt-ridden Hanjin Shipping Co remains yet uncertain with its parent group having ...
News / UK road freight and logistics 'more efficient than ever', according to DfT
The amount of goods transported on UK roads last year increased by 12% – but the ...
News / Last-ditch price hikes bid to save Asia-Europe peak season nightmare as rates tumble again
Container spot rates between Asia and Europe fell again this week, sinking to a level ...
- 1.Bankruptcy looms for Hanjin Shipping as creditors reject latest rescue plan
- 2.Last-ditch bid to avoid bankruptcy as Hanjin submits liquidity plan to creditors
- 3.Mega-containership grounded off Southampton
- 4.G6 axes more Asia-North Europe capacity as carriers prepare for a 'bleak' October
- 5.Creditors reject latest Hanjin rescue plan as 'D-Day' looms
- 1. Ms lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. David on Creditors reject latest Hanjin rescue plan as 'D-Day' looms
- 3. Brian Mc Caig on UK parliamentary transport committee launch probe into driver shortage crisis
- 4. Ronny Pozzuoli on Rough seas ahead as container shipping faces a peak season 'washout'
- 5. Tristan Johnstad on Macy's logistics exec faces jail after admitting $3.5m shipping scam