News / Double appointment at the top of the Container Owners Association
The Container Owners Association (COA) has made a double appointment: Brian Darnowski elected its new ...
News / Don't get too excited by spike in Asia-Med box rates, there's 'weakness in the east'
The recent increase in Asia-Mediterranean container spot rates “shouldn’t be mistaken as a sign of ...
News / FTA determined to keep freight in the mix as Brexit negotiations rumble on
The UK remains in limbo as the government keeps its plans for Brexit secret, but the ...
News / MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
A MyCargo Airlines 747-400 freighter operated on behalf Turkish Airlines has crashed, killing at least ...
News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
News / Rates rocket on Asia-US east coast SCFI leg while pricing on European routes flattens
Container spot rates between Asia and the US west and east coasts continued on a ...
News / Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
Centurion and Amerijet have successfully hampered Venezuelan carrier Transcarga’s attempts to operate in the US ...
News / Question, questions... Dunkirk looks for answers after strong 2016
The French port of Dunkirk has urged politicians to remember the maritime community as Europe ...
News / PSA saw global container throughput grow 5.5% last year
Singapore’s terminal operator PSA today reported that it handled 67.63m teu across both its international ...
News / Already hard-hit feeder operators paying the price as bunker costs soar
Bunker prices doubled last year, ending at around $300 per tonne for heavy fuel oil (HFO) ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam