News / Zim keeps faith with the transpacific with launch of new service
Israeli shipping line Zim has announced the launch of a new standalone express service. It’s a ...
News / Warning to shippers that delay signing contracts with container lines: rates could jump 40%
Ocean carriers were in confident mood this week, with most container lines announcing increased FAK ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
News / US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
Donald Trump’s trade policies present a significant threat to US trade, according to consultancy Verisk Maplecroft. The 45th ...
News / Competition for South-east Asian transhipment traffic heats up with port developments
A flurry of new port capacity on the Straits of Malacca could further intensify competition ...
News / Red flag for Yang Ming as container line is weighed down by billion-dollar losses
Following the bankruptcy of Hanjin, Taiwan’s Yang Ming is now the container line in the greatest financial ...
News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
News / Ezyhaul app driving change across the South-east Asia road freight market
Singapore start-up Ezyhaul is shaking-up the South-east Asia road freight market with its Uber-esque, on-demand ...
News / South Korean SM Line to launch new services 'from the ashes of Hanjin'
South Korean conglomerate Samra Midas Group (SMG) has applied to the US Federal Maritime Commission ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
- 1.Red flag for Yang Ming as container line is weighed down by billion-dollar losses
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 4.What went wrong in shipping: Maersk CEO Søren Skou explains
- 5.New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
- 1. P Balasubramanian on US shippers warned of 'significant threat' to trade from new president
- 2. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 5. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights