News / European freighters compete for Canada-LatAm traffic as air cargo yields 'go crazy'
Air Canada (AC) is facing some odd competition for its new freighter operation to Latin ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd and UASC shake on merger deal – now it's up to the shareholders
Negotiations on the merger of Hapag-Lloyd and United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) appear to have ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo expands its ANA joint-venture offering right across Europe
Lufthansa Cargo’s customers across Europe will be able to use ANA’s network from July 12, ...
News / Drewry sees air freight rates fall to second-lowest level in four years
It’s still a poor air freight market – in fact, terrible. According to Drewry’s East-West ...
News / Consolidation 'inevitable' as freight forwarders see challenges grow as market shrinks
Revenues in the global freight forwarding market declined by 1.6% last year, due to continuing ...
News / Hanjin to off-hire 38 chartered ships in bid to reduce outgoings and shore up cashflow
Hanjin Shipping has confirmed to The Loadstar that it intends to off-hire 38 chartered-in vessels ...
News / 'Bizarre twist' as HMM changes tack and starts to woo 2M Alliance for membership
The debate on the reasoning behind the potential alliance grouping of the 2M’s Maersk Line ...
News / Container lines looking shipshape as the expanded Panama Canal opens for business
The Panama Canal expansion was formally unveiled at the weekend and has been welcomed by the ...
News / New technology is key to 3PL growth – but it must add value for their 'shipper partners'
Growth for 3PLs will be boosted through investment in technology – but it must add value for customers, delegates ...
- 1.Liner exec calls for staff skills drive - "shipping salespeople might as well be Lidl cashiers"
- 2.Boost for Hyundai Merchant Marine as starts talks to join 2M alliance
- 3.New technology may point the way freight forwarders can pull back eroding margins
- 4.First big containerships en route to the Panama Canal, leaving workhorse vessels to bow out
- 5.'Bizarre twist' as HMM changes tack and starts to woo 2M Alliance for membership
- 1. Mithun Chandra on 'Bizarre twist' as HMM changes tack and starts to woo 2M Alliance for membership
- 2. Ale Pasetti on Comment: just wondering, would APMM consider a future without a container line?
- 3. Ahmed on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. firminfo on Boost for Hyundai Merchant Marine as starts talks to join 2M alliance
- 5. Chuck F on Pilot shortage threatens regional air cargo links, carrier association warns