PODCAST – Brexit, getting the job done
Agency Sector Management chairman Peter MacSwiney has been appointed co-chair of the Customs Brexit group ...
PODCAST: the role of freight forwarders in cross-border e-commerce supply chains
This week’s Loadstar Podcast looks at the central role freight forwarders will continue to play ...
PODCAST: Prelude to TPM 2017 – a portrait of Pier 400
Next week the largest shipping conference, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference takes place in ...
NEW PODCAST: A year in air cargo and curing Manila's gridlocked streets
In our last podcast of 2016, Alex Lennane and Niall van de Wouw discuss the ...
NEW PODCAST: Thinking inside the box – how predictive analytics could change container shipping
One of the most important potential tools that managers could use to tackle the increasing ...
PODCAST: Understanding the Black Holes in Container Terminals
With the considerable supply chain disruptions that have taken place in the container industry over ...
PODCAST: in conversation with Allen Gina
In the first of a three-part series of interviews and conversations from the recent TOC ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times