Project & Heavylift Headlines
News / CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
These are (relatively) good days for CEVA – despite its announcement that revenues fell 4% ...
News / Tough markets and slimmer yields push Panalpina profits down 40%
Pressure on yields and a dwindling oil and gas market hit Panalpina profits last year. They fell 40% ...
News / Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy
Zeaborn Group has acquired Rickmers-Linie and taken over the operations of Marine Consulting & Contracting ...
People / Henry Woo takes over as Asia-Pacific chief executive at Hansa Heavy Lift
Project cargo shipping line Hansa Heavy Lift has appointed company veteran Henry Woo as its ...
Long Read / New LongRead: Opportunity knocks as investment grows in Africa
Falls in oil and commodity prices have led to lower economic activity in Africa – ...
News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Agility reveals plan for logistics arm to become a tech company 'that does freight'
Agility reported a solid set of results for the third quarter, which despite revenue declines ...
News / Cargo boost for Heathrow as ABC's twice-weekly freighter takes off for Moscow
Heathrow has scored a welcome freight goal with the news that AirBridgeCargo is to launch ...
News / Cost-conscious Panalpina stays buoyant despite contracting markets
Swiss forwarder Panalpina today reported third-quarter results, which saw revenue for the first nine months ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times