News / Two more years in the doldrums for project and heavylift shipping as competition grows
The heavylift, project cargo and multipurpose shipping sector is set for another two years in ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
Atlas Air’s deal with Amazon is set to go ahead after shareholders voted overwhelmingly in ...
News / National Airlines needs US safety rule exemption to fly more oversize cargo
US cargo carrier National Airlines is hoping to increase its business in the outsize cargo ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
People / Volga-Dnepr names Vasiliy Zhukov global director of energy & heavy machinery
Volga-Dnepr has promoted Vasiliy Zhukov (pictured above) to global director of energy & heavy machinery ...
News / Silk Way airline group wins US traffic rights as new aircraft is delivered
Silk Way Airlines and its subsidiaries have fought off complaints from National Air Cargo and ...
High, wide or heavy – this is how you move it
If you want to send a 20ft or 40ft container to your customer in China ...
Long Read / CEVA LOGISTICS: ‘We are learning from the past and beginning a new chapter’
CEVA Logistics has opened a new chapter: it is investing in staff, and is completing the ...
News / Haulage operators steer a path to attract Iran's growing import and export traffic
Haulage services to Iran are back on the menu following the removal of sanctions and ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates