News / Silk Way airline group wins US traffic rights as new aircraft is delivered
Silk Way Airlines and its subsidiaries have fought off complaints from National Air Cargo and ...
High, wide or heavy – this is how you move it
If you want to send a 20ft or 40ft container to your customer in China ...
Long Read / CEVA LOGISTICS: ‘We are learning from the past and beginning a new chapter’
CEVA Logistics has opened a new chapter: it is investing in staff, and is completing the ...
News / Haulage operators steer a path to attract Iran's growing import and export traffic
Haulage services to Iran are back on the menu following the removal of sanctions and ...
News / Panalpina forced to step back from oil and gas, putting jobs on the line
The flower business may have given Panalpina a boost, but the forwarder has been forced to retreat ...
News / Bertling charged in Angola corruption probe, while WWL admits price-fixing and pays $98.8m fine
Two cases of companies in trouble. First, the UK’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) has charged ...
Recommends / Freight comes to Farnborough: Silkway opts for an AN-124 and Boeing lands conversion orders
So the Farnborough Airshow – soggy, wet, noisy and busy, with an unmistakeable odour of ...
News / Be bold and build – post-Brexit UK must be able to compete, say business leaders
Business leaders have called for a post-Brexit UK to deliver “strong, calm and decisive leadership ...
Comment / Analysis: options for growth limited as Panalpina is forced to bow to cyclical headwinds
Panalpina chief executive Peter Ulber was unequivocal on targets for the Swiss freight forwarder this year: ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam