Recommends / Brexit: What is the EU customs union and why should we care that the UK is leaving it?
So, gone is all the meaningless talk of a hard Brexit, a soft Brexit, or ...
Recommends / Panama Canal to reduce booking slots due to transit delays
Panama Canal Authority (ACP) has suffered its second hiccup in as many weeks following an otherwise successful ...
Recommends / China logistics giant to build Asia’s largest air freight hub
It’s an ambitious plan, but SF Express is an ambitious company. It has announced plans ...
Recommends / PSA to roadtest autonomous truck platooning in Singapore
The global truck driver shortage could soon be alleviated by the imminent usage of autonomous vehicles. They have already ...
Recommends / Globalisation needs to be all or nothing
Op-ed piece in the increasingly excellent Quartz which argues that far from relegating millions to ...
Recommends / Diary… of a supply chain corruption investigator
Utterly absorbing account in London Review of Books of an episode in the life of ...
Recommends / Trump's next supply chain target: big pharma
Another good article from Forbes on corporate America and how it may have to rethink ...
Recommends / Amazon granted patent for subterranean package delivery
Amazon seems to have burrowed beneath Elon Musk’s hyperloop plans with its own vision of ...
Recommends / OPEC production cuts greatly overrated
One of the big risks commonly identified in recent months as a major threat both ...
Recommends / Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
Quartz has summarised fairly succinctly the main problem with The Donald’s plan to push exports ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam