Recommends / Adidas takes the sweat out of sweater shopping with in-store machine
Instant manufacture is getting ever closer: 3D printing has been much discussed in the supply chain ...
Recommends / On eve of Brexit trigger, thinktank urges UK to fully leave Customs Union
The UK is readying itself to pull the Brexit trigger this week, despite a pro-Europe ...
Comment / Analysis: A Japan Post merger with FedEx? Just dreaming... or am I?
Sometimes one has dreams that are so life-like that when you wake, you’re not quite ...
News / Blockchain technology gains more users as it drives visibility in supply chains
Blockchain has won another convert, as the logistics industry finds increasing applications for the technology. The ...
News / Kerry reports profits up as it swoops on CIS forwarder to boost its footprint in Asia
Kerry Logistics has revealed it is targeting an acquisition operating in the Commonwealth of Independent ...
News / Declining freight rates offset increasing volumes for Sinotrans
China’s largest freight forwarding and logistics group, Sinotrans, has reported largely flat trading results in its first ...
Recommends / With doubt cast on Sears' future, suppliers begin pulling back
Forwarders and manufacturers have been warned to be wary of contracts with Sears after the ...
News / FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
Extra costs associated with the acquisition of the “severely under-invested” TNT hit FedEx’s third-quarter results, it announced today. Adjusted ...
Brazil hit by massive contaminated meat scandal
Here’s an outlier that we predict is going to undermine confidence in global perishable supply ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates