How Indian cold chain logistics company ColdEX pulls in $30 million
Fascinating story of one of India’s indigenous cool chain logistics firms, and how it has ...
New technology could put Dearman at the heart of India's cold chain boom
London-based technology company Dearman is gearing up to test its pioneering liquid nitrogen-powered transport refrigeration ...
Indian companies form fruit export venture
India’s IG International and Sunil Shejwal from Atharva International have formed a joint venture to ...
- 1. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
- 2. Ian Holland on European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California
- 3. Emily Stone on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 4. Bridget on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 5. Marco on As restaurants cut additives, food supply chains must adapt to more near-sourcing