Takeover Talk Headlines
Eimskip 'follows the fish' into new markets and nets strong third-quarter results
Reefer shipping line Eimskip continued to enjoy a strong 2016 in the third quarter, bolstering recent ...
UPS expands healthcare offering again, swooping on clinical trials logistics specialist Marken
UPS continues its expansion-by-acquisition strategy healthcare by extending its reach in clinical trial logistics with the purchase of ...
Euro Container Line acquisition a cool move for Samskip
Icelandic shortsea carrier Samskip is set to expand its presence in the Norwegian market after ...
Samskip Logistics unveils plan for an ambitious trip down the acquisition trail
Icelandic perishables specialist Samskip Logistics has outlined an ambitious growth plan after its parent organisation ...
KN gets toehold in US perishables market – is buying a local player the next move?
A foray by Kuehne + Nagel into the perishables market in the US has ruffled ...
Musgrave MarketPlace acquires food service division of Allied Foods
The foodservice division of Allied Foods is a leading operator in the Irish food services ...
- 1. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
- 2. Ian Holland on European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California
- 3. Emily Stone on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 4. Bridget on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 5. Marco on As restaurants cut additives, food supply chains must adapt to more near-sourcing