Transparency and e-commerce the key drivers of a successful cool chain
Supply chain transparency and e-commerce are the key consumer-driven trends shaping the future of food logistics, ...
Analysis: Ocado needs a global partner or new cash to fund hi-tech investment plan
Ocado divides opinion within households – and it is no different for market investors. In one ...
Alibaba’s logistics arm launches refrigerated distribution centres
Alibaba is boosting its food sales business with new refrigerated distribution centres. The e-tailer’s logistics ...
Why food and beverage retailers can no longer ignore e-commerce
An interesting blogpost – despite it being marketing-driven – about the online food market. It ...
- 1. Ian Holland on European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California
- 2. Emily Stone on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 3. Bridget on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 4. Marco on As restaurants cut additives, food supply chains must adapt to more near-sourcing
- 5. great to know on Maersk Line introduces remote container management "game-changer"