Eimskip 'follows the fish' into new markets and nets strong third-quarter results
Reefer shipping line Eimskip continued to enjoy a strong 2016 in the third quarter, bolstering recent ...
Samskip and Eimskip to appeal anti-competition fines, while Dutch authority keeps transport 'on its radar'
Icelandic shipping firms Samskip and Eimskip plan to appeal last week’s fines levied by the ...
- 1. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
- 2. Ian Holland on European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California
- 3. Emily Stone on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 4. Bridget on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 5. Marco on As restaurants cut additives, food supply chains must adapt to more near-sourcing