Container lines going bananas to grab a bit more market share
Banana growers are turning to container lines for spot market shipping, helping to further erode ...
Maersk Line introduces remote container management "game-changer"
Maersk Line has formally unveiled its remote container management (RCM) system for advanced monitoring of ...
Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight
Shipping lines are embarking on a reefer box buying spree to keep up with rising ...
Reefer ships stage a comeback, thanks to cheap oil, but more perishables are shipped in boxes
Further containerisation of seaborne perishable is happening, despite a slowdown in conventional reefer vessel scrapping in ...
- 1. Flower Care Holland Bv on Africa's cool chain is more efficient, but 'there's still too much waste'
- 2. Ian Holland on European courgette and lettuce crisis pushes air freight demand from California
- 3. Emily Stone on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 4. Bridget on ColdEx invests in a hi-tech initiative to go the extra mile for customers in India
- 5. Marco on As restaurants cut additives, food supply chains must adapt to more near-sourcing