Recommends / HMM officially joins 2M Alliance through strategic co-operation
Since the fall of Hanjin, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has been groomed by the South ...
News / Asia-Europe rate war could return with launch of new alliances
Could yet another rate war on the Asia-Europe westbound trade be round the corner, as ...
News / THE Alliance draws up trust fund to protect group from member bankruptcy
THE Alliance is to set up an independently managed trust fund to safeguard cargo operations ...
News / Booking again: Maersk cashes in on Europe-Asia capacity crunch
After a short block on bookings this week, Maersk Line is again accepting cargo from North Europe ...
News / Singapore wins, HK and Port Klang the losers, in alliance reshuffle
Hong Kong and Port Klang are set to lose out on Asia-Europe port calls when the ...
News / UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
UASC has revised the upcoming UK call of its 18,800 teu AL Muraykh from Felixstowe ...
News / Scoop for Wilhelmshaven as the Ocean Alliance comes to call
Although still unconfirmed by carriers – giving greater credence to Drewry’s view that a lack ...
News / Transpacific carriers hit by softening market just as contracts are up for renewal
A dip in container spot rates is set to weaken the position of ocean carriers ...
News / London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
UK port London Gateway is expected to announce that it has won its first Asian liner ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 3.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today