3D printing Headlines
Recommends / Adidas takes the sweat out of sweater shopping with in-store machine
Instant manufacture is getting ever closer: 3D printing has been much discussed in the supply chain ...
Recommends / 3D printing already a threat to traditional spare parts supply chain
A good article in Forbes by Oliver Wyman on 3D printing and how it will ...
Recommends / 3D printing: could be a game-changer for shipbuilders
There’s been a lot of talk about how 3D printing could fundamentally alter global supply ...
Recommends / 3D printing blows up supply chain risk management
Not literally, of course, that would be ridiculous; this long article on the implications of ...
News / 'Huge risk' to some supply chain flows as 3D printing evolves, warns expert
Carriers and forwarders that ignore the advances of 3D printing do so “at their peril”. In ...
Recommends / '3D printing will disrupt trucking, shipping and delivery industries'
Although its methodology remains untested, new figures from one survey suggest that “3D printing could ...
News / Changing times: how 3D printing could disrupt supply chains and affect logistics
Companies in the transport business need to think more strategically about advanced manufacturing, urged the ...
Recommends / Maersk eyes 3D printing to fabricate spare parts on ships
There is perhaps a certain irony that an innovation which could fundamentally change the supply ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times