News / Blow for Chapman Freeborn as six US execs quit for AirX as it sets up cargo arm
Chapman Freeborn (CF) has suffered a severe blow with the exodus of six of its US ...
Recommends / Revealed – the first freighter in Amazon livery
Amazon has revealed its aircraft livery at an event in Seattle, home to both the ...
News / E-commerce boom drives demand for B737 freighter conversions higher than supply
Carriers (or internet sales giants) looking to turn Boeing 737s into cargo aircraft are facing ...
Recommends / Boeing bets on Chinese domestic express boom for 737 conversions
Boeing may be pleading poverty, but it is seeing an opportunity in China’s burgeoning express ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times