News / MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
A MyCargo Airlines 747-400 freighter operated on behalf Turkish Airlines has crashed, killing at least ...
Recommends / Design icons: the men behind the 747, the AN-124 and the IL-76
For the aviation buffs out there, here is a great article from Volga-Dnepr Group’s Cargo ...
People / Farewell to the father of the 747, Joe Sutter
There is a certain sad circularity to the news that the “father” of the 747, ...
News / Cargolux enjoys huge profit leap as ports slowdown and low fuel swell its coffers
Cargolux is celebrating a net profit for 2015 of $49m, up from $3m the year ...
News / Cargologicair confirms launch and sets out fleet plan
Stansted-based Cargologicair has confirmed its launch, and that it will add a second 747F to ...
Recommends / Boeing cuts back production rate of 747-8F as market 'stalls'
Slow market, slow manufacturing. The air cargo slump is forcing Boeing to cut back on ...
Recommends / The fate of America's iconic 747 jet is in hands of Moscow firm
Bloomberg may think a Russian company an “unlikely source” of hope for Boeing, but those ...
Recommends / Delivering cargo: Iraqi Airways' novel 747 loading solution
A few historical images…Not many people will have seen this, or even would have known ...
Recommends / ABC's new 'white-tail' aircraft on lease from Boeing
Good article, originally by the WSJ, on why the latest, and unexpectedly timed, delivery of ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times