News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
News / Pemco won't fly straight into 767 conversion market after ATSG deal
Pemco will not move into 767 conversions following its acquisition by 767 specialist ATSG. A spokesman ...
News / ATSG enjoys revenue boost in second quarter as Amazon effect takes hold
ATSG yesterday announced a revenue increase of 19% to $176.5m for the second quarter, but ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders could lose out in one-sided aircraft deal with Amazon, while Atlas executives could win big payout
It has been revealed that Amazon has the right to cancel the aircraft CMI deal ...
Recommends / FedEx boosts Boeing with order for six 767Fs as e-commerce demand tightens
It’s a scramble to get hold of 767Fs, right now. FedEx has ordered six from ...
News / ATSG delays take-off of Chinese express cargo carrier, but snaps up a fleet of 767s
Plans to launch a joint-venture Chinese express cargo airline have been delayed until next year, ...
News / Blow to express airlines as Amazon leases 20 767Fs and eyes ATSG share deal
In what could be a blow to express airlines, Amazon has signed an agreement with ...
Recommends / SF Airlines takes two more converted freighters to become China's biggest cargo carrier
China’s SF Airlines will be one to watch this year. China’s domestic air cargo market ...
News / Amazon sends air cargo market into a spin as it eyes large 767 freighter fleet
Amazon is said to be sourcing up to 60 767 freighters as it looks to ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times