People / Cool Chain Association takes on AF-KLM's Renate de Walle
Air France-KLM’s director of pharmaceutical logistics is to take on the role of treasurer and ...
News / Terror attacks, strikes and rising costs giving AF-KLM Cargo a bumpy flight
Restructuring at Air France-KLM Cargo has started to take effect, despite a weak market and ...
Comment / Analysis: it's all about costs at AF-KLM, but angry unions may blunt its cutting edge
Air France-KLM is still operating under great financial pressure, in spite of a decent trading update this ...
People / Jean-Marc Janaillac set to become new chief executive of Air France-KLM
Air France-KLM has named Jean-Marc Janaillac as its new chief executive. Mr Janaillac will replace Alexandre ...
People / Has Air France-KLM Cargo appointed a new chief?
Dutch media are reporting that Adriaan den Heijer (pictured), vice president ground services for KLM, ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM cargo losses grow – but freighter operations improve
Air France-KLM managed to reduce operating losses from its full freighter operations in 2015 to ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo cheers up – and eyes all-777 freighter fleet
Lufthansa Cargo seems to have cheered up a little – there is a little more ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy