Africa - land of promise Headlines
Recommends / Tanzania secures $305m from World Bank for Dar es Salaam port expansion
The World Bank is to fund expansion of Dar es Salaam port with a $305m ...
Recommends / How can Africa cut the red tape and improve trade?
Kenya spends $115 per container in import compliance costs. That may seem a lot, but ...
Comment / Keeping the customer satisfied: it's all about momentum for AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has big ambitions. As rival Cargolux sets its sights firmly on China, as ...
Recommends / African air trade set to double as liberalisation nears
The hunt for silver linings continues – Arabian Supply Chain reports on talks to create ...
Recommends / Africa on course to liberalise its aviation industry
Africa is set to liberalise its aviation industry by this time next year. The Yamoussoukro ...
Recommends / Mapped: the world's fastest-growing cities
Considering future supply chains? Check out this interesting little infographic, showing how quickly major cities ...
News / Cargologicair takes off with a charter flight to Italy after UK AOC is granted
Cargologicair (CLA), the Volga-Dnepr group’s new UK all-cargo carrier, has finally taken to the skies ...
People / Cargolux boosts African business after poaching DB Schenker director
Cargolux has appointed a new regional director for Africa. Jonathan Clark will join the Luxembourg ...
News / ACG eyes bumper business this year and new aircraft for passenger charter market
AirCargoGlobal, the carrier born from the ashes of Air Cargo Germany, is eyeing the passenger ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy