Africa - land of promise Headlines
News / American Airlines Cargo gets foothold in Africa with HAE link-up
American Airlines Cargo is expanding its reach into Africa with an offline service, in a ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
Recommends / Tanzania secures $305m from World Bank for Dar es Salaam port expansion
The World Bank is to fund expansion of Dar es Salaam port with a $305m ...
Recommends / How can Africa cut the red tape and improve trade?
Kenya spends $115 per container in import compliance costs. That may seem a lot, but ...
Long Read / New LongRead: Opportunity knocks as investment grows in Africa
Falls in oil and commodity prices have led to lower economic activity in Africa – ...
Comment / Keeping the customer satisfied: it's all about momentum for AirBridgeCargo
AirBridgeCargo (ABC) has big ambitions. As rival Cargolux sets its sights firmly on China, as ...
Recommends / African air trade set to double as liberalisation nears
The hunt for silver linings continues – Arabian Supply Chain reports on talks to create ...
Recommends / Africa on course to liberalise its aviation industry
Africa is set to liberalise its aviation industry by this time next year. The Yamoussoukro ...
Recommends / Mapped: the world's fastest-growing cities
Considering future supply chains? Check out this interesting little infographic, showing how quickly major cities ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates