Air Cargo Africa 2017 Headlines
News / Africa has the airspace of the future for ambitious air cargo carriers
High costs and challenges in the African market are not dampening airline ambitions to grow ...
News / American Airlines Cargo gets foothold in Africa with HAE link-up
American Airlines Cargo is expanding its reach into Africa with an offline service, in a ...
News / Established forwarders have nothing to fear from well-funded start-ups – yet
Forwarders which create value for shippers and invest in IT will be the ones that ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
The first major event in 2017 - Air Cargo Africa, an exciting frontier for new opportunities
The Loadstar is pleased to announce that American Airlines Cargo will be supporting our coverage ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times