air cargo data Headlines
Recommends / Air freight carried momentum into the new year, says IATA
Air freight enjoyed a 6.9% increase in freight tonne kilometres (FTKs) in January, below the double-digit ...
Recommends / And the figures are in: WorldACD eyes Asia Pacific and dangerous goods
Chinese New Year can be relied on to distort figures at the start of the ...
News / Rising demand the engine for air freight market growth in 2016
The air freight market saw rare growth of more than 3% last year, according to figures released today. IATA’s ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / WorldACD reports a good October for air cargo as yields rise
How long has it been since air cargo saw double-digit yield growth? Well, it’s no ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain data isn't flawed, it's how you're using it
“Over the next two years, more than 25% of critical data in Fortune 1,000 companies ...
News / Measure for measure, August air cargo traffic shows a slight uptick
There’s been a flurry of August data; WorldACD showing air cargo volumes grew 2.3% in ...
Recommends / Air cargo demand strengthens in July at fastest pace in 18 months
Air cargo growth in July rose 5% year-on-year – the fastest growth since early 2015. ...
Recommends / Better business? Modest air cargo volume growth in the northern hemisphere, while yields have held
July has failed to live up to the air cargo growth – however small – ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times