Air Cargo India 2014 Headlines
News / India must compete with China to turn its trade with Africa into a two-way street
Lack of exports from Africa into India will keep prices on the tradelane high, and ...
News / Shippers demand more collaboration as airlines and forwarders come under fire
Airlines and forwarders came under fire at Air Cargo India in Mumbai this week as ...
News / Shippers called on to contribute more to India's booming pharma supply chains
Shippers concerned about the integrity of the pharmaceutical supply chain must stop cutting costs and ...
News / Airlines and India's forwarders square up over resistance to CASS e-billing system
Rumours of what amounts to a fist fight between IATA and the Air Cargo Agents’ ...
News / Optimistic shippers call on logistics sector to help India achieve its trade potential
India is expecting to welcome more manufacturers as costs rise in China and the country ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times