Air Cargo India 2014 Headlines
News / India must compete with China to turn its trade with Africa into a two-way street
Lack of exports from Africa into India will keep prices on the tradelane high, and ...
News / Shippers demand more collaboration as airlines and forwarders come under fire
Airlines and forwarders came under fire at Air Cargo India in Mumbai this week as ...
News / Shippers called on to contribute more to India's booming pharma supply chains
Shippers concerned about the integrity of the pharmaceutical supply chain must stop cutting costs and ...
News / Airlines and India's forwarders square up over resistance to CASS e-billing system
Rumours of what amounts to a fist fight between IATA and the Air Cargo Agents’ ...
News / Optimistic shippers call on logistics sector to help India achieve its trade potential
India is expecting to welcome more manufacturers as costs rise in China and the country ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals