Air Cargo India 2016 Headlines
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / E-commerce and logistics can be profitable partners, but traditional freight firms have to adapt
E-commerce companies have insisted that they need the traditional logistics industry as partners – but two ...
News / India eyes 20,000 new jobs in air cargo in logistics and infrastructure revamp
India is finally making significant inroads into improving its logistics and trade environment. In a marked ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam