Air Cargo India 2016 Headlines
News / Saudia seeks to increase its global footprint via more partnerships with air cargo carriers
Saudia Cargo is in talks with several potential airline partners to boost its global network. Saudia ...
News / E-commerce and logistics can be profitable partners, but traditional freight firms have to adapt
E-commerce companies have insisted that they need the traditional logistics industry as partners – but two ...
News / India eyes 20,000 new jobs in air cargo in logistics and infrastructure revamp
India is finally making significant inroads into improving its logistics and trade environment. In a marked ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times