air cargo market Headlines
News / Rising demand the engine for air freight market growth in 2016
The air freight market saw rare growth of more than 3% last year, according to figures released today. IATA’s ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / November air freight demand translates into strong peak season, says IATA
IATA has revealed its air cargo data for November, showing that – as predicted – it ...
News / Happy new year for air cargo, predict analysts after 2016 ends on a high
Air freight demand and rates – rarely for January – are continuing to hold up, ...
News / Happy holidays for air cargo market as peak season extends its run into new year
The air cargo peak was meant to end last week, if history is anything to ...
Recommends / WorldACD reports a good October for air cargo as yields rise
How long has it been since air cargo saw double-digit yield growth? Well, it’s no ...
News / Striking pilots leverage 'a proper peak season' frenzy for air freight
Air freight is enjoying almost a frenzy of demand this week as forwarders fight for ...
Recommends / Better business? Modest air cargo volume growth in the northern hemisphere, while yields have held
July has failed to live up to the air cargo growth – however small – ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today