air cargo market Headlines
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / November air freight demand translates into strong peak season, says IATA
IATA has revealed its air cargo data for November, showing that – as predicted – it ...
News / Happy new year for air cargo, predict analysts after 2016 ends on a high
Air freight demand and rates – rarely for January – are continuing to hold up, ...
News / Happy holidays for air cargo market as peak season extends its run into new year
The air cargo peak was meant to end last week, if history is anything to ...
Recommends / WorldACD reports a good October for air cargo as yields rise
How long has it been since air cargo saw double-digit yield growth? Well, it’s no ...
News / Striking pilots leverage 'a proper peak season' frenzy for air freight
Air freight is enjoying almost a frenzy of demand this week as forwarders fight for ...
Recommends / Better business? Modest air cargo volume growth in the northern hemisphere, while yields have held
July has failed to live up to the air cargo growth – however small – ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
Recommends / Mixed messages from April air cargo data
Mixed messages from various data providers today. World ACD reported that despite air cargo volumes ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals