air cargo market Headlines
News / 'Unprecedented' market conditions bite into Asia-EU air freight rates
A perfect storm of slowing production, overcapacity, and a lack of ‘hot’ consumer must-haves is ...
Recommends / Air freight makes a solid start in 2016, says IATA
It is slightly surprising, but air freight figures in January were higher than was generally ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
News / 'Whopping' yield decline brings a 'new normal' to global air cargo markets
Yields in the air cargo market fell by a “whopping” 15% year-on-year in 2015, according ...
News / Sky darkens over an already gloomy air cargo market as pricing falls
Overall weakness in the air freight market is being exacerbated by low pricing, The Loadstar ...
Comment / Merry Christmas: or is IAG's confidence in an air cargo peak season misplaced?
The last ships before Christmas have left Asia – and the air cargo market is ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today