Air France-KLM Headlines
Recommends / Air France-KLM Cargo reports third quarter loss in "challenging" market
Poor Air France-KLM reported another miserable result in cargo, citing a “challenging cargo operating context, marked ...
News / IAG Cargo quick on the uptake as trade with Iran grows, with KLM on the runway
As trade between Iran and the EU grows, IAG Cargo has become the latest airline ...
Comment / AF-KLM's Alexandre de Juinac to be new director general of IATA
So Alexandre de Juniac, chairman and CEO of Air France-KLM, is to leave the high-cost, ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
People / Air France-KLM cargo chief Bram Gräber quits
Bram Gräber, the Air France KLM Cargo executive charged with turning the carrier around, has ...
Recommends / There's good news and bad news as Air France hits the headlines
Air France has been in the news this month. From erroneously flying a US missile ...
Comment / 2015 was a weak year in air freight – but 2016 will be all about delivering
Remember the heady last days of 2014, and the air freight boom in the first ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times