Air France Headlines
Recommends / Aeromexico/Delta plan joint cargo ops; while Air France taking on Gulf carriers is questioned
A little more aviation news. First, the US DoT has initially approved the joint venture ...
News / Forwarders warn of delays as French strikes bring chaos and congestion to transport
Forwarders are warning of chaos throughout France as strikes and fuel shortages continue – with little ...
Comment / AF-KLM's Alexandre de Juinac to be new director general of IATA
So Alexandre de Juniac, chairman and CEO of Air France-KLM, is to leave the high-cost, ...
Recommends / There's good news and bad news as Air France hits the headlines
Air France has been in the news this month. From erroneously flying a US missile ...
Recommends / Cargo workers arrested over Air France 'shirt-gate'
Who knew that cargo workers were more bolshy than those in the passenger division? Well, ...
Recommends / Air France talks on 2,900 job cuts abandoned as executive loses his shirt
Air France’s plan to cut 2,900 jobs resulted in executives being assaulted at the group’s ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times