News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / Cargologicair ditches African operations to focus on peak-time Moscow-Hong Kong run
The Russian media are reporting that UK-based carrier CargoLogicAir (CLA) has stopped its African operations, ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
News / Cargo boost for Heathrow as ABC's twice-weekly freighter takes off for Moscow
Heathrow has scored a welcome freight goal with the news that AirBridgeCargo is to launch ...
News / Air cargo eyes 'strong year-end peak' after poor H1 casts doubt on carriers' future
Air cargo is expecting a “strong peak” over the coming weeks, that would be a major relief ...
People / Robert van de Weg takes over commercial activities across Volga-Dnepr Group
Robert van de Weg is to become head of sales and marketing across the Volga-Dnepr ...
News / Airlines need to cut out GSAs to get closer to their forwarder customers
Airlines should get closer to their customers, the forwarders, instead of putting a barrier between ...
News / Forwarders should become industry disrupters, but beware the politicians
3PLs have the opportunity to disrupt the market – if they embrace technological change and ...
News / AirBridgeCargo takes off for Seattle as its US ambitions continue
Competition in the US market has increased again as AirBridgeCargo launched its sixth US destination, ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals