People / Shock as Robert van de Weg becomes next executive to quit Volga-Dnepr
The well-respected Robert van de Weg has become the latest in a growing line of ...
News / Air freight demand hopes high, as new year gets off to a flying start
Air freight demand has continued buoyant into 2017, after a healthy final quarter last year. While ...
Recommends / Cargologicair ditches African operations to focus on peak-time Moscow-Hong Kong run
The Russian media are reporting that UK-based carrier CargoLogicAir (CLA) has stopped its African operations, ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
News / Cargo boost for Heathrow as ABC's twice-weekly freighter takes off for Moscow
Heathrow has scored a welcome freight goal with the news that AirBridgeCargo is to launch ...
News / Air cargo eyes 'strong year-end peak' after poor H1 casts doubt on carriers' future
Air cargo is expecting a “strong peak” over the coming weeks, that would be a major relief ...
People / Robert van de Weg takes over commercial activities across Volga-Dnepr Group
Robert van de Weg is to become head of sales and marketing across the Volga-Dnepr ...
News / Airlines need to cut out GSAs to get closer to their forwarder customers
Airlines should get closer to their customers, the forwarders, instead of putting a barrier between ...
News / Forwarders should become industry disrupters, but beware the politicians
3PLs have the opportunity to disrupt the market – if they embrace technological change and ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates