Recommends / Alitalia – the airline that broke the camel's back
ATW has published a good comment piece on Etihad – and its chronically underperforming partner, ...
Recommends / Etihad CEO Hogan to go as carrier struggles with investments
So pre-Christmas press reports are true: James Hogan, the authoritarian chief of Etihad, is set ...
Recommends / Alitalia denies Lufthansa-Etihad talks on shareholding
Is this a big change of heart from Lufthansa? It appears to have switched course ...
Recommends / Alitalia eyes the east - while the spat between the Gulf and US carriers heats up
Sorry to lump two fairly unrelated air stories together here – but both caught our ...
Recommends / Alitalia promises profit by 2017 as Etihad lays out new strategy
It will take just two more years for troubled Alitalia to make a profit, according ...
Recommends / Etihad Airways wins EC clearance on Alitalia stake
It will come as a blow to those legacy carriers that are fearful of Etihad’s ...
News / Etihad has big plans for a revived Alitalia Cargo, but just who is in charge? asks EC
Italy, the third largest cargo market in Europe, is set to regain longhaul flights and ...
News / Etihad buys into Alitalia, but will the EU see it as a takeover and kill the deal?
Freight forwarders have welcomed Etihad’s announcement this morning that it is to buy a 49% ...
News / WikiLeaks reveals US’s scorn for Alitalia deal
It will come as no surprise to hear that Alitalia’s 2008 restructuring was mired in ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times