News / How data could thwart Amazon's freight forwarding ambitions
One of the world’s most important tech investors has told the logistics industry that there ...
Recommends / Starry-eyed Amazon chief Jeff Bezos reveals Earth-Moon shipping plans
Anyone who’s seen Apollo 13 – either the Tom Hanks movie, or the four days ...
News / 'Historic' year for Atlas Air as profits soar, but Florida West will be grounded
Atlas Air yesterday announced an “historic year”, profits of $42.6m, up from $7.2m a year ...
Amazon plans 5,000 new jobs in UK
Amazon is to create 5,000 full-time jobs across its UK operation this year, bringing its ...
Recommends / Amazon air cargo could be a step too far, if it can’t ensure fulfilment on the ground
An opinion piece on how Amazon’s move into air freight could distract it from ensuring ...
News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / FedEx Fulfillment looks to take on Amazon in SME e-commerce market
Amazon is facing heightened competition in its bid to dominate the third-party e-commerce marketplace, with ...
Comment / Analysis: declining UPS share price overlooks strong fundamentals
The latest trading update from UPS deserves a close look – and not just because the share price ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates