Amazon plans 5,000 new jobs in UK
Amazon is to create 5,000 full-time jobs across its UK operation this year, bringing its ...
Recommends / Amazon air cargo could be a step too far, if it can’t ensure fulfilment on the ground
An opinion piece on how Amazon’s move into air freight could distract it from ensuring ...
News / ATSG thinks big on its future with Amazon and eyes expansion in China
ATSG believes Amazon could need up to 100 aircraft and is planning significant expansion in the ...
Recommends / Goodman embraces global e-commerce juggernaut
Logistics property developer Goodman expects global consumerism to continue fuelling its development activity, reporting strong ...
Recommends / FedEx Fulfillment looks to take on Amazon in SME e-commerce market
Amazon is facing heightened competition in its bid to dominate the third-party e-commerce marketplace, with ...
Comment / Analysis: declining UPS share price overlooks strong fundamentals
The latest trading update from UPS deserves a close look – and not just because the share price ...
News / Amazon eyes savings as shipping costs soar
Amazon plans to drive down logistics costs though economies of scale, it announced yesterday – but revealed ...
News / Amazon moves to Kentucky as its freight and logistics ambitions grow
Amazon is to shift its Prime Air hub from Wilmington, Ohio, home of aircraft supplier ...
News / Amazon hits back as delivery drivers claim they are legally employees
Amazon has responded to a class action by a group of independent delivery drivers claiming ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals