Recommends / Design icons: the men behind the 747, the AN-124 and the IL-76
For the aviation buffs out there, here is a great article from Volga-Dnepr Group’s Cargo ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / AN-225 production to restart following Hong Kong deal
The end may be near for the nose-loading 747F, but there is finally movement on ...
Recommends / Freight comes to Farnborough: Silkway opts for an AN-124 and Boeing lands conversion orders
So the Farnborough Airshow – soggy, wet, noisy and busy, with an unmistakeable odour of ...
News / Russian government reportedly eyeing Volga-Dnepr's AN-124s
The Russian press are reporting a certain amount of political sabre-rattling in response to Volga-Dnepr ...
Recommends / Volga-Dnepr takes on Polet's two AN-124s
Volga-Dnepr told The Loadstar just two weeks ago that there was no such deal, but ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today