APM Terminals Headlines
News / Container rates war drags APMM profits down, but group stays bullish
AP Møller Maersk (APMM) saw underlying profit drop to $711m in 2016, compared with $3.1bn ...
News / Port and container terminal consolidation can mitigate the impact of ULCVs
Port and terminal consolidation is the “only long-term answer” to mitigate the impact of fewer ...
News / Era of container terminal alliances nears after FMC approves Miami operator agreement
Last month’s decision by the US Federal Maritime Commission to authorise two terminal operators in ...
News / Cross-selling and co-operation the key to Maersk's 'new direction'
Maersk’s decision to pay a premium $4bn for Hamburg Süd was influenced by the integration ...
News / Boost for UK intermodal sector as APMT sells Pentalver trucking unit to Freightliner owner
APM Terminals has agreed to sell its UK container haulage business Pentalver to Freightliner owner ...
Comment / Analysis: Maersk executives eye a rising tide of risks as they consider their options
Executives at Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) care a lot about their shareholders – it appears ...
Recommends / Foundations crumbling under APMT's prestigious African port project
Fascinating article from Danish publication ShippingWatch on the prospects for APM Terminals’ flagship greenfield container ...
News / Another quarter in the red, but Maersk Line chief sees smoother sailing on the horizon
Maersk Line remained in the red in the third quarter, today reporting a net loss ...
News / China Cosco and Qingdao buy Vado stakes as port sector M&A activity heats up
China Cosco Shipping Ports has invested €53m in APM Terminals’ Vado operation in return for ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 3.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today