News / North Europe ports still await final call list from new container shipping alliances
Just 12 weeks before THE Alliance is launched on the Asia-North Europe container shipping trade, the UK ports ...
News / Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
Containerships sailing from Asia to North Europe are running “full to the gunwales” ahead of ...
News / A gasp of delight for ocean carriers as spot rates surge at 2016's last gasp
The last Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) of the year gave container lines more optimism ...
News / Christmas bonus for carriers as Asia-Europe container shipping freight rates stay firm
In the final rates commentary of 2016, carriers managed to increase spot rates from Asia ...
News / Asia-Europe container spot rates hold steady, but there's a surge on the transpacific
Asia-Europe carriers have held onto much of their December rate increase gains, putting them on ...
News / Good week for Asia-Europe carriers with box shipping rates up 20% as price hikes bite
The North Europe component of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) soared 20% this week ...
News / Bullish box carriers eye a happier new year as rate increases seem to be holding
Asia-Europe ocean carriers have held onto much of their November rate hikes and are optimistic of ...
News / Buoyant carriers eye happier contract talks as they raise Asia-Europe rates again
Ocean carriers, encouraged by the success of November GRI and FAK increases, have ramped up ...
News / Carriers pin their hopes for 2017 contracts on spot rates holding firm
The next six weeks are critical for Asia-Europe carriers as they try to nail down ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam