News / SCFI spot rates dip after CNY, but carriers have contract price hikes secured
Container spot rates to North Europe dipped below $1,000 per teu this week, after the Chinese ...
News / Capacity cuts reward container lines as rates hold steady on east-west trades
Carriers were rewarded for their proactivity in the run-up to Chinese New Year, heading off ...
News / Asia-Europe container trade to see more capacity reductions in bid to prevent rates slump
The traditional seasonal slump in Asia-Europe container freight rates could be avoided this year, as ...
News / Container spot rates nothing to crow about as China enters year of the rooster
Container spot rates marginally declined this week ahead of Chinese New Year, with carriers announcing ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
News / Rates rocket on Asia-US east coast SCFI leg while pricing on European routes flattens
Container spot rates between Asia and the US west and east coasts continued on a ...
News / North Europe ports still await final call list from new container shipping alliances
Just 12 weeks before THE Alliance is launched on the Asia-North Europe container shipping trade, the UK ports ...
News / Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
Containerships sailing from Asia to North Europe are running “full to the gunwales” ahead of ...
News / A gasp of delight for ocean carriers as spot rates surge at 2016's last gasp
The last Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) of the year gave container lines more optimism ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals